What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Bought a big chunk T Bills maturing 7/25/23 for a 4.85 YTM. I am still looking into brokered CDs, but I think the T-bills give me liquidity as good as cash (for my purposes). Right now I'm sitting on a pretty big chunk of cash(T bills maturing 7/11 and 7/25) while contemplating the pros and cons of buying a private market real estate investment vs. investing in stocks or other securities. Also waiting for the right opportunity (in either of the above asset classes). 

3 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Grabbed a flyer on BUR into weekend. Pure gamble on ruling 

Nice timing. I was thinking of adding last couple week but I ended up buying a bank basket instead. 

even after the 50% move I think this could still be quite undervalued, and all the Covid delays in their business will likely lead to significantly larger returns as I understand their litigation contracts typically have a relatively generous preferred return type setup. 

the market is just like a whiny client with a legal case. Everything always moves too slow, but in the long run I think BUR is a really attractive business model. 

11 minutes ago, Valuebo said:

Nvda OTM puts 6 months out.

NVDA really looks like a bubble, but looking at puts, I need to pay ~$10 for a $200 strike for 10/2023. That's a ~$190 breakeven or down 32% from the current $280 share price.

Looks more like a candidate for straight up shorting but I don't short.

10 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

NVDA really looks like a bubble, but looking at puts, I need to pay ~$10 for a $200 strike for 10/2023. That's a ~$190 breakeven or down 32% from the current $280 share price.

Looks more like a candidate for straight up shorting but I don't short.

What about a debit put spread? The breakeven will be much easier to hit.