what are you selling today?

muscleman

12 hours ago, lnofeisone said:

Out of my SRG calls completely. It help up surprisingly well in the last 2 weeks. 

I only have a small Position with 10 and 11 strikes. Still 4x on both was nearly 6x 2 days ago. Expiration is 03/18. Not decided yet if I exit today or keep until Mo/Tue.

3 hours ago, GordonGekko69 said:

I only have a small Position with 10 and 11 strikes. Still 4x on both was nearly 6x 2 days ago. Expiration is 03/18. Not decided yet if I exit today or keep until Mo/Tue.

it was a lotto sized position for me that did well enough to offset my loss on the other lotto position (SBRCY) so I just banked the profit. No real opinion on what will happen with SRG in the next week. 

Trimming 9988.HK on Friday and today. The BABA thesis has changed since I bought these sardines (war, COVID, lockdowns, focus on customer retention vs. growth, etc.). This was/is a small position which doesn't make any difference anyway. Good luck to everyone still holding. I might buy more LEAPS in Chinese tech in the future.

Edited by formthirteen

5 minutes ago, boilermaker75 said:

I have written 40-strike covered calls on my small AJRD position that I was put to at 40 on a risk arbitrage play.

I figured if it wanted to move, it would have done so by now. I made a bit money on this (because I averaged down), but nothing to write home about. Feels very much like dead money here.

5 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

I figured if it wanted to move, it would have done so by now. I made a bit money on this (because I averaged down), but nothing to write home about. Feels very much like dead money here.

The only reason I was in this was to play the risk arbitrage and why I want to get out. I made some money even if I outright sold my AJRD at a slight loss because I wrote puts a few times that expired. I guess I am greedy going with the covered calls but the premiums are good!

16 hours ago, boilermaker75 said:

The only reason I was in this was to play the risk arbitrage and why I want to get out. I made some money even if I outright sold my AJRD at a slight loss because I wrote puts a few times that expired. I guess I am greedy going with the covered calls but the premiums are good!

Yeah, I should have done the same. I did average down and made money that way. i figured Putin bailed me out of that one.

It's still an interesting Co from a strategic / uniqueness POV. I could see an outlandish scenario where SpaceX would buy them or something like that.

Edited by Spekulatius

On 3/15/2022 at 8:52 AM, Spekulatius said:

Yeah, I should have done the same. I did average down and made money that way. i figured Putin bailed me out of that one.

It's still an interesting Co from a strategic / uniqueness POV. I could see an outlandish scenario where SpaceX would buy them or something like that.

Replaced my expiring covered calls with 40-strike April 14 expiration calls at $1.10 per share.