what are you selling today?

muscleman

4 hours ago, Luca said:

Sold my position in iShares Semiconductors and shifted that into TSMC and a small Intel Position

Did the same exact thing except I sold SMH. Was able to pick up some TSM after hours when WB news came out. Haven't added to INTC since my initial buy last year. Looks like a good amount of insider buying at these levels. 

1 hour ago, Castanza said:

Did the same exact thing except I sold SMH. Was able to pick up some TSM after hours when WB news came out. Haven't added to INTC since my initial buy last year. Looks like a good amount of insider buying at these levels. 

Yeah, i own Micron,TSMC,ASML and INTEL (ordered by position size) now. I think each of them has a good chance to be worth a lot more in the future. I am least certain about intel but also think at this price its not too bad. Pat looks like a decent CEO, proved himself before. They are really behind but i think there is a chance they will find their place and produce cashflows far into the future. 

did not expect sudden pop at VRE. sold some at around $16

EDIT: Ohhhh

Investment Giant Fortress to Help Fund Kushner Takeover Bid of Rival Property Owner Veris

Fortress is ‘prepared to finance the debt and equity’ in unsolicited $4.3 billion bid

https://www.wsj.com/articles/investment-giant-fortress-to-help-fund-kushner-takeover-bid-of-rival-property-owner-veris-11669146450

Edited by fareastwarriors

2 hours ago, UK said:

May I ask why are you selling Fairfax? 

It was a small trading position for me and the stock chart looks parabolic.

FWIW, WDAY was a tax loss swap from CRM into WDAY a few weeks ago. Growth looks good, but their SBC and income statement looks disgusting.

Sold my remainder CRM position at a loss as well.

18 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

It was a small trading position for me and the stock chart looks parabolic.

FWIW, WDAY was a tax loss swap from CRM into WDAY a few weeks ago. Growth looks good, but their SBC and income statement looks disgusting.

Sold my remainder CRM position at a loss as well.

Thanks for the answer! 

2 minutes ago, UK said:

Hmm...a second stock you are selling recently which is almost still if not a a buy then a hold for me:)

I lost confidence in META. I did buy more at $90 or thereabouts but considered it a trade at that point.

But then again I usually buy and sell too early.

Edited by Spekulatius

8 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

I lost confidence in META. I did buy more at $90 or thereabouts but considered it a trade at that point.

But then again I usually buy and sell too early.

I understand and also generally suffer from some reverse Midas touch with timing:)