What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

And perhaps now CorpRaider, CharlesMunger or James are sitting crying for being ignored - perhaps all of them. May the wonderful price paid provide some comfort!

Haha.  Yeah, they left me out of the count.  I just assumed everyone one this site, wisely, had me on ignore.

.... I just assumed everyone one this site, wisely, had me on ignore.

Absolutely not, CorpRaider!,

Modesty is a virtue. I see Mike has also opened the valve on his pipeline of free beer - now we just need to read this here on CoBF:

Me 6 BRK.A & BRK.B

, and everybody will be happy.

And perhaps now CorpRaider, CharlesMunger or James are sitting crying for being ignored - perhaps all of them. May the wonderful price paid provide some comfort!

Haha.  Yeah, they left me out of the count.  I just assumed everyone one this site, wisely, had me on ignore.

Sorry, I didn't count.  I wrongly assumed DooDiligence could count.  :)

... Sorry, I didn't count.  I wrongly assumed DooDiligence could count.  :)

Let Jeff and you be excused. Jeff has posted that he does not consider himself a slacker, - so I assume he was buying at the broker, posting here, reading chords, singing & playing piano or guitar - all in one big bunch simultaneously - multitasking is hard.

'Someone' has been an aggressive buyer of BRK.A today.  As I write this BRK.A is outperforming the B by about .7% today.  The premium has popped to almost 1% when it was basically nothing a month ago.

Sorry, I didn't count.  I wrongly assumed DooDiligence could count.  :)

Nobody is on ignore (for sure.)

Chalk it up to poor analysis.

At least I'm consistent.

... Sorry, I didn't count.  I wrongly assumed DooDiligence could count.  :)

Let Jeff and you be excused. Jeff has posted that he does not consider himself a slacker, - so I assume he was buying at the broker, posting here, reading chords, singing & playing piano or guitar - all in one big bunch simultaneously - multitasking is hard.

I was confused after pondering the mysteries of the fully diminished 7th chord.

Only hardcore band geeks will get this.

Hi John - I follow Rosneft a bit as I have a large position in BP, but have not looked at it from the perspective of a purchase.  Have you and if so, thoughts?

Regarding Russion oil, I sold Lukoil, but still hold Gazprom. 

Also, I nibbled on AOS and wrote puts on TPR this afternoon.

Thanks

Lance