What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Initiated a starter position in Saputo (SAP.TO). Looks like we might be getting capitulation in the shares. A former high flyer that has crashed back down to earth. Shares are trading at 2014 levels. Another turnaround play. Family controlled business. Time to get back up to speed on the company.

Also bought a little Linamar (LNR.TO). 

Edited by Viking

Atrion $ATRI

This is a mega compounder that is on sale.  Niche medical device market.  Good financial position with no real debt.  In regards to the huge decline (it's down 60% from ATH) I would just say that this is how it rides, and it isn't always clean.   We are currently at a down phase but the company is trading around 15x prior year earnings and has historically compounded at 15-20%.  Not sure if they can continue at that rate but I feel it's way too cheap.  There will probably be at least another quarter before sales turn around but most of the slow down has been due to oversupplying channels due to COVID demand.  I have the impression that the business is not fundamentally impaired.   I feel it could trade at 20-25x normalized earnings, which is 30-70% from here plus any growth they can pull off.

Edited by no_free_lunch