Got This Today

Not A Chance ( rlvvchgq@sharklasers.com ) said:

Remove the fucking paywall, you imbecile.

Besides being an atrocious "investor" (those of us in the know all aware of you blowing up a fund and being god-awful at managing money), it appears you suffer equally in not knowing how to properly manage a business.

This forum has lost some of its best contributors and dialogue since you've implemented the paywall. And there are more (and most importantly, superior) alternatives for investment-related content as each day passes....Substack, Twitter, etc... You have absolutely ruined and botched this website with your harebrained, idiotic decisions. A dwindling userbase & the same echo-chamber group of clowns remaining has rendered this forum useless.

Parsad, some people in life are just plain losers. They get everything wrong. They lack common sense. They make terrible decisions. They run businesses into the ground. Unfortunately, it appears you are a perpetual LOSER.

Signed,

Former COBF users

The URL the user was on was https://thecobf.com/forum/contact/

Wow!  Alot to unpack there.  I'm always amazed at how confident these dipshits are when they complain and hide behind anonymous emails.

As my friends in New York say, "Go fuck yourself, and your mother!" 

If you can't afford $49.99 USD to use the site forever, then you are the type of person to talk about Buffett and your convictions, but never actually live by them or execute on them.  

Lastly, if you ever have the balls to come say this to my face...please do so!  I would love to kick your teeth in!  

Cheers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Parsad said:

same echo-chamber group of clowns

He\she \they are probably Krusty clown types ( or maybe Chuckie) haha. Parsad ,Your website has made this amateur investor much better over time.  Thanks for hosting it.

Posted (edited)

See this would be a good use of AI. Drop all the postings of COBF into a dataset then flag for unique key words or phrases. Then see if you can match any other words to similar posters. We all have certain signatures when writing that are unique tells when combined. Voilà!

Edited by Gamecock-YT

3 hours ago, Ulti said:

He\she \they are probably Krusty clown types ( or maybe Chuckie) haha. Parsad ,Your website has made this amateur investor much better over time.  Thanks for hosting it.

+1

I've said it before, "The lion doesnt concern himself with the opinions of the gazelle". 

If $50 is all it takes to keep out this kind of riffraff, at twice the price thats still a smokin deal. 

What he wrote says way more about him, than it does you, or this forum. 

"there are more (and most importantly, superior) alternatives for investment-related content as each day passes....Substack, Twitter, etc..."

^ this one made me laugh, he forgot Seeking Alpha! The quality of content and discussion on these alternatives compared to COBF is not even close. Its like comparing the National Enquirer to an academic journal..

@Parsad I know it is hard, but ignore him. No other place comes close to this one and I thank you very much for hosting it. I wish I had more time to spend here learning ,  but the day job gets in the way! I also wish I had listened to you about META!

His statement, "This forum has lost some of its best contributors and dialogue since you've implemented the paywall," is false as everyone was grandfathered in when the $50 was implemented.

Mike

Posted (edited)

@Parsad really sorry you have to put up with that kind of crap.  The paywall is a low bar and I could just imagine old mate with 10 different usernames wreaking havoc otherwise.

Edited by nwoodman

Posted (edited)

Sorry you received that Sanjeev.  Honestly with the "echo chamber" and "clowns" bit it sounds like Mr. Thebeau but his account was never deleted.  He is known to lash out in periodic spells of uncontrolled rage.  Every 'former user' would have been grandfathered in for free or already paid their fifty dollars.

edit: "imbecile" tracks as well...

Edited by gfp

You wouldn't go to a vegan restaurant and say "this place sucks, why don't have real meat?".  Because there are lots of places that serve meat, and those are for you. This isn't for you, and that's fine. There are lots of places on the internet that have forums that are free and anyone can join and people are free to use ad hominem attack they want when they disagree with you. This place is for vegans.