What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

I am buying Mawson West.

I think they will have good numbers coming up.

As am I, someone reads VIC....

Just saw it yesterday and now moving cash around to buy.

Yes, VIC is a good board!  HOWEVER, I must give credit to XXX1313.  He tipped me off to Nevsun (very nice gain) and Mawson West.  I bought a little bit a while ago, and I'm kicking myself I didn't get more.

Mawson West very well might be the cheapest company out there.  I think they are going to put up some very good numbers.

There is risk with them, but the valuation is just too compelling, management looks good. 

We'll see soon!

I am buying Mawson West.

I think they will have good numbers coming up.

As am I, someone reads VIC....

Just saw it yesterday and now moving cash around to buy.

Yes, VIC is a good board!  HOWEVER, I must give credit to XXX1313.  He tipped me off to Nevsun (very nice gain) and Mawson West.  I bought a little bit a while ago, and I'm kicking myself I didn't get more.

Mawson West very well might be the cheapest company out there.  I think they are going to put up some very good numbers.

There is risk with them, but the valuation is just too compelling, management looks good. 

We'll see soon!

whats the Thesis behind mawson? i dont have Access to the vic. would be great if someone of you give me a short Explanation. would be great thank you :)

I bought a 10% position in BPOP at $26 last week. My theory is that Peurto Rico muni crisis is overblown, and that even if there is some issue, BPOP's exposure is small enough.

I think the current 2.6% NPA is quite manageable, so there should no longer be 250 million a year loan loss provision, so the forward P/E should be 5, which is quite low.

Mostly watching the oily knives pouring down .... SD, LTS (now a whopping 16.2% yield!), AET.UN ...

Managed to extracate myself this morning from ALSK above 2.50 ... whew. FTP still going down and I don't think it will stop anytime soon. OIBR down and hopefully will continue to do so so I can pick it up again :)

Packer - which UPL did you purchase? Your OIBR excel is wonderful - thanks!

GNCMA today (thanks Packer!)

There is no topic on that that I could find. Could you elaborate?

A very quick view showed a small-cap (<$400M) company in the telecom industry (not the most loved industry right now) with a high PE but low forward PE, negative free cash flow, high (>1$B) in debt, low (<2%) margins, low ROE (<10% but growing), insider buys and a recent earnings call. What got you excited? :)