What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Bought CHRW and stocked up on NTT.

If you don't mind my asking, why NTT and not DCM?

NTT looked cheaper to me, and i get a growing cloud business that offsets the shrinking mobile/voice business. That was my thought, but its possible that i am wrong :).

Guest 50centdollars

Added some URB.A (still like the big discount to NAV. Price ~1.87 vs. NAV of 2.87)

I owned for a while. I can't believe people just sell their shares to caldwell. He is gonna drive this stock to $2.50. I dont understand why you would sell.

I bought some more WFC today

Added some URB.A (still like the big discount to NAV. Price ~1.87 vs. NAV of 2.87)

I owned for a while. I can't believe people just sell their shares to caldwell. He is gonna drive this stock to $2.50. I dont understand why you would sell.

I bought some more WFC today

This seems quite interesting. It looks like the shares were tracking a much closer P/BV (near 0.8x) and at the start of September this spread widened completely 0.7x. Any idea what happened?

• 2 weeks later...

There are some very good reasons why a big discount exists. High management fees, high trading expenses, high interest rate on their debt, and some questionable investments (related party private company, leveraged gold etf's)