What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Bought some MSGN and MSB with proceeds from NVTA.

Broadly speaking, today is just another example of what happens when retards take control of the stock market. Opportunity for the rest of us. If you were "surprised" by the widely expected rate hike and decide to just start dumping everything, you might as well just give me your money now...

Bought some MSGN and MSB with proceeds from NVTA.

Broadly speaking, today is just another example of what happens when retards take control of the stock market. Opportunity for the rest of us. If you were "surprised" by the widely expected rate hike and decide to just start dumping everything, you might as well just give me your money now...

But the last seven months of buying after Powell's December commentary signaling future cuts was all rational?

Happy BRK.B <$200 Friday.

Is that safe to do? - Wouldn't it be more safe buying some 30 years negative yielding German Bund? [<- J/K]

- - - o 0 o - - -

My addition to SCHO.CPH today was basically reinvestment of some dividends received in tax deferred accounts, where I'm maxed out on Berkshire [i can't in such accounts buy more than 20 percent in one stock ... -if just Berkshire B was liquid dual listed like BAM!]

Added to my Exor position.

What am I missing? SOP-Value should be ~100 EUR vs. 62 EUR share price.

You're not missing anything. It's been trading at a 40ish% discount for the last 3 years or more. Great opportunity to accumulate - it's one of my largest holdings.

Also was glad to see they executed very favorably on buybacks with dividends from Chrysler to take advantage of that discount to NAV.

Added to my Exor position.

What am I missing? SOP-Value should be ~100 EUR vs. 62 EUR share price.

orion,

To me personally, this is a great move, and you aren't really missing anything. Gísli [CoBF member Sportgamma] posted not so long ago in the EXOR topic here on CoBF a link to Gísli's website containing a spreadsheet containing a real time SOTP valuation of EXOR. [ Link ][Website post of December 8th 2018].

- - - o 0 o - - -

It's just so great to have fellow CoBF members, who share wonderful stuff like this.

- - - o 0 o - - -

Edit: Somehow TwoCitiesCapital beat me to it.