I Need a Laugh. Tell me a Joke. Keep em PC.

doughishere

• 4 weeks later...

These ads keep popping up for me...I am neither looking for an e-bike, nor a scooter! 

And I'm not a Boomer! 

That being said, that two-seater off-road scooter looks pretty damn good.  It would be easy to pick up chicks at the senior's home!  🤣

Cheers!

3960440425536508955?sqp=4sqPyQQ7QjkqNxABHQAAtEIgASgBMAk4A0DwkwlYAWBfcAKAAQGIAQGdAQAAgD-oAQGwAYCt4gS4AV_FAS2ynT4&rs=AOga4qk7ht7fkJY69dz8LuRkc7tpkPLA_g

33 minutes ago, DooDiligence said:

That looks more like an off ramp at Augusta.

That did not provide the information asked for to this "Dumb Dane" you communicate with over the the pond and the internet, you piano & guitar playing redneck. I'm not amused at all!

Please see Wikipedia : Die Dummen Dänen [Manner of speaking].

I hope all is well with you and yours, Jeff! [ @DooDiligence ]

On 6/4/2023 at 2:43 PM, John Hjorth said:

That did not provide the information asked for to this "Dumb Dane" you communicate with over the the pond and the internet, you piano & guitar playing redneck. I'm not amused at all!

Please see Wikipedia : Die Dummen Dänen [Manner of speaking].

I hope all is well with you and yours, Jeff! [ @DooDiligence ]

I was in Augusta for the Masters tournament and this looked like where my hotel was.

On 5/31/2023 at 4:57 PM, rkbabang said:

Joke thread seems like the proper place for this.  Someone created a company to ship a bunch of batteries across the ocean, charging them in one place to discharge them in another.  If this isn't peak ESG/climate nonsense I don't know what is.

https://electrek.co/2023/05/29/electric-tanker-transport-clean-energy-batteries/

Conceptually, it's actually a very smart solution. Off-shore wind is limited to the shallow continental shelf, is stationary, and the cost of under-sea cabling to bring the power to a fixed point on-shore. This kicks off changes in floating wind power generation, ability to move the power itself closer to where it is needed, and ability to offload to wherever there are power-jacks and grid; enormously valuable in temporary coastal disaster relief.

SD   

• 2 weeks later...

Sports is becoming a joke. Was watching the Yankees game tonight and Michael Kay on Aaron Judges injury update..."spoke to Boone and said he's making progress. Today he was able to get in the pool!"...

Twenty years ago Scott Stevens nearly killed Paul Kariya in the Stanley Cup finals and Kariya comes back the next period and scores a wicked goal on a sniper snapshot from top of the circle. Now, a generational baseball talent stubs his toe on the warning track and a month later is courageously getting in the pool....

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Xerxes said:

IMG_5689.thumb.jpeg.a8144f8cf9a172a52a8d7002eea0b668.jpeg

They should put this in the manual for the Renault Clio. Ended up renting one with a base engine (1.2l or so) and air conditioning a few years ago and it felt like you hit the brakes when you turned on the AC. It was windows down on the Autobahn with that one.