I Need a Laugh. Tell me a Joke. Keep em PC.

doughishere

Today, I had this off topic exchange with James in the BAM topic .

Please, stay flexible.

Kicked-in footnote here: Today, it's actually 37 years since I moved into where I live today. Please don't do that to yourself. It's an awful experience looking back. It's about gravitation, I think. All the hair you had on top of your head will eventually - because of gravitation, gradually move downwards, towards parts of your body - front & back - where you don't want it to be.

Please, stay in motion - for your own sake.

• 2 weeks later...

How many of you folks have seen this? lol...I mean the first rule when you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging...and his responses afterwards on twitter are 100% cringe...especially the fact he got someone to film him in his lambo giving a middle finger to his "trolls". 

Edited by Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Posted by me in BAM topic on October 26th 2021:

"... It's a "tiny puppy" [ ;-D ], and ever growing - right now annexing 450 MB of your drive, and at the moment consisting of 19,409 pages. ..."

Posted by Joel [ @racemize ] in the BAM topic on October 26th 2021:

"... It is starting to get ridiculous.  My PDF program freaks out every time I add a new file to it, which happens pretty often. ..."

- - - o 0 o - - -

My comment to Joel here: "Take it easy, - at least you're "puppared"".

Edited by John Hjorth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two women were out for a Saturday stroll with their dogs. One had a Doberman and the other, a Chihuahua.

As they walked down the street, the one with the Doberman said to herfriend, "Let's go over to that bar for a drink."

The lady with the Chihuahua said, "We can't go in there. We've got the dogs with us."

The one with the Doberman said, "Just watch and do as I do." 

They walked over to the bar and the one with the Doberman put on a pair

of dark glasses and started to walk in...

The bouncer at the door said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."  

The woman with the Doberman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."

The bouncer said, "A Doberman?"

The woman said, "Yes, they're using them now. They're very good."

The bouncer said, "OK, come on in."

The lady with the Chihuahua thought that convincing him that a Chihuahua was a seeing-eye dog may be a bit more difficult, but thought,

"What the heck," so she put on her dark glasses and started to walk in.

Once again the bouncer said, "Sorry, lady, no pets allowed."

The woman said, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog."  

The bouncer said, "A Chihuahua ?"

The woman said indignantly, "A Chihuahua ? They gave me a darn Chihuahua ???????"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

Started to work on my tax return (I am always late because of a K-1) and I hate it. So my new goal is to become a billionaire so I don't have to pay taxes any more.

Think Smart GIFs | Tenor

Last year for that K1.  If it's the same one I wait for every year.   But yeah, I really should look into becoming a billionaire too one of these days.

4 hours ago, Spekulatius said:

Yep, its the same one and a big tax bill coming.

I hear you.  That happened the same year I sold a ton of crypto and paid off both my houses.  I've never had a year like that before.  I'll complain about the taxes of course, but there are worse problems to have.

42 minutes ago, rkbabang said:

I hear you.  That happened the same year I sold a ton of crypto and paid off both my houses.  I've never had a year like that before.  I'll complain about the taxes of course, but there are worse problems to have.

Nice job Rk!  Yes, definitely worse problems...look at Ukraine and the people who had stable lives and now suddenly nothing.  Having no mortgages will let you sleep well at night.  Cheers!