what are you selling today?

muscleman

CVS for a 12%ish gain in a non-taxable account (chalk one up for luck?)

Too much political risk (real & of the jawboning type)

+ a possible write down on the Aetna purchase

= this could drop significantly again

---

I'm holding cash for something that looks obvious.

Thanks for the time spent by fellow members in helping me understand this & other businesses.

JEF. Attaining returns from this thing has been like extracting blood from a stone. As such, I'm happily taking my one week returns here and calling it a day.

haha, I bought a lot in June*, and am reducing today as well. I don't think I'll ever love SPB so I got rid of that and sold my remaining JEF down to a still big position, but no longer supersized (from ~14%--->10% ish)

any JEF shareholder of recent years has learned to fade the hard rallies given the stock likes to randomly go down 30%+ whenever the market so much as sneezes, so when you make 25% in a few months and get distributed a little bit of your cost in SPB, you do the same.

*proof! https://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/investment-ideas/luk-leucadia/msg373322/#msg373322

Closed out the bulk of my genetics basket trade; down to about 2% position and only 4 names left. Trimmed some CLF. Had to bite my fingers off to refrain from restarting a Peloton short as well, reminding myself that at this moment, its still just a valuation short with no catalyst.