What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

2 hours ago, investor1 said:

AVLR

I am a long term holder of this that probably should've sold at $150. They are solving a legitimate problem that will only get more complicated with states trying to improve tax compliance. There isn't really any competitors that do what Avalara does. What's not seen is that Avalara can help states to collect taxes and taxpayers by helping devise favorable tax strategies (think multinational corporations with multi-jurisdiction procurements with tax and credit issues). I also really like Xero (XROLF). 

DVA ... very small position for my style ...I think I'm influenced by the macro picture and I don't want to be completely invested...I want to have some cash...I'm 15% cash...

I really hope the obvious big increase in interest rates and macro recession and further market crash ahead don't come true so I have a real reason to never ever look at the macro picture again....I hate to be influenced by it...and I hate spending time on it...

Edited by Sinbius

2 hours ago, Pessoa said:

You added twice, eh?

actually three times. Added more again. The first time was a starter and as it dropped I just kept adding.  Probably a 5% position this far.