What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

2 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Dumped a few more tax lots of APTS and cycled into more PCYO, VRE, Nintendo, RBLX, CPNG and put some aside for Disney sub 90 after earnings lol.

Greg, have you changed your opinion on AIV or you think that the other stuff is more compelling?

6 minutes ago, Dinar said:

Greg, have you changed your opinion on AIV or you think that the other stuff is more compelling?

Still like it. Have more stock hitting 12 month hold period Friday through next week so gonna be hitting that too. No rush right now. Market is giving prices that are pretty remarkably cheaper than I’d have expected across the board, so I’m good just layering in with PSTH and APTS proceeds over the next 2-3 months.

I don't do merger arb, but I bought some Twitter. Musk gets away with a lot of crazy shit, but I don't see how he'll be able to break a deal where he waived due dilligence and whined about bots before, during and after closing.

Edited by kab60

44 minutes ago, kab60 said:

I don't do merger arb, but I bought some Twitter. Musk gets away with a lot of crazy shit, but I don't see how he'll be able to break a deal where he waved due dilligence and whined about bots before, during and after closing.

As far as I understand it, it costs 1bn to break the deal. So he should be able to break it, just pay the "fine". Anyhow, I took a small position myself, because it seems like he is negotiating for a lower price, and of course because of adrenaline.

12 minutes ago, Miklagard said:

As far as I understand it, it costs 1bn to break the deal. So he should be able to break it, just pay the "fine". Anyhow, I took a small position myself, because it seems like he is negotiating for a lower price, and of course because of adrenaline.

That's not how these things work. He can't just pay 1B and walk away.