Coronavirus

spartansaver

Shocking, ERICOPOLY doesnt think Obama did anything wrong...

Name it, what did he do wrong?  Tell us.

You dont think throwing law enforcement officers under the under and refusing to denounce hate groups like ANTIFA is wrong? Actually, never mind, I'm sure theres some slant or justification. The folks who chastised Trump for saying things like "there are good people on both sides" were radio silent when Obama regularly did stuff like this. Its a shame we cant just be honest about things on both sides.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't ever admit wrong:

"Trump says he's talking hydroxychloroquine "right now." He says he started "a couple weeks ago." He explains, "Because I think it's good. I've heard a lot of good stories.""

Asked if the WH doctor recommended he take hydroxychloroquine, he said he asked and the doctor said, "Yeah, White House doctor...no, I asked him, 'What do you think?' He said, 'Well if you'd like it.' I said 'Yeah I'd like it. I'd like to take it. A lot of people are taking it.'"

Trump: "So far, I seem to be okay." Asked why he started taking this drug, he said he's gotten "so many letters," "a lot of positive letters," "and it seems to have an impact - maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.

Trump, who just said that his evidence for the preventative value of hydroxychloroquine is that "I get a lot of positive calls," now says the study showing higher death rates for hydroxy patients at the VA is "a very unscientific report."

Funny thing is, there's a high chance he's not even taking it, because you can never fully believe what he says.

You dont think throwing law enforcement officers under the under and refusing to denounce hate groups like ANTIFA is wrong? Actually, never mind, I'm sure theres some slant or justification. The folks who chastised Trump for saying things like "there are good people on both sides" were radio silent when Obama regularly did stuff like this. Its a shame we cant just be honest about things on both sides.

That's the worst you can say about Obama? Man, he must've been a total angel.

No, you said give an example. I did. Does this game ever end?

I'm telling you your example is really really really unimpressive. He didn't denounce a group. Wow. Most corrupt president ever.

Anyway, this is irrelevant to Coronavirus, Trump is the one in charge and on-topic when looking at how this crisis is being handled.

Can't ever admit wrong:

"Trump says he's talking hydroxychloroquine "right now." He says he started "a couple weeks ago." He explains, "Because I think it's good. I've heard a lot of good stories.""

Asked if the WH doctor recommended he take hydroxychloroquine, he said he asked and the doctor said, "Yeah, White House doctor...no, I asked him, 'What do you think?' He said, 'Well if you'd like it.' I said 'Yeah I'd like it. I'd like to take it. A lot of people are taking it.'"

Trump: "So far, I seem to be okay." Asked why he started taking this drug, he said he's gotten "so many letters," "a lot of positive letters," "and it seems to have an impact - maybe it does, maybe it doesn't.

Trump, who just said that his evidence for the preventative value of hydroxychloroquine is that "I get a lot of positive calls," now says the study showing higher death rates for hydroxy patients at the VA is "a very unscientific report."

Funny thing is, there's a high chance he's not even taking it, because you can never fully believe what he says.

I said so... but those liberals tried to stop me from making the Presidente great again.

Shocking #metoo was a revolution until it hit Biden....then we bring back the presumption of innocence and stop believing all women...

Oh really, now Bill Clinton's accusers aren't women?  It's the particular woman that they don't believe, not all women.

Shocking #metoo was a revolution until it hit Biden....then we bring back the presumption of innocence and stop believing all women...

Oh really, now Bill Clinton's accusers aren't women?  It's the particular woman that they don't believe, not all women.

Isn't Harvey Weinstein a huge democrat? Crosby too, I'd guess. Didn't they also cancel that senator comedia and Louis CK and a bunch of other lefties?

You appear to be playing a game.  Tell us your worst so the game can end.

Isn't Harvey Weinstein a huge democrat? Crosby too, I'd guess. Didn't they also cancel that senator comedia and Louis CK and a bunch of other lefties?

Harvey Weinstein aint the Democratic nominee bud.

You appear to be playing a game.  Tell us your worst so the game can end.

I guess my game is "bad is bad". Not "when my guy does it we ignore it, when the Republican does it we foam at the mouth". Dont worry, you're winning that one.

You voted for a guy who championed the game of "you disagree with me because you're racist" and now bitch and moan about the guy who says all journalists are lying scum.... and worse, you cant even see the common element.

I guess my game is "bad is bad".

That's not it, but you're about to reveal what your game is.

Not "when my guy does it we ignore it, when the Republican does it we foam at the mouth". Dont worry, you're winning that one.

You voted for a guy who championed the game of "you disagree with me because you're racist" and now bitch and moan about the guy who says all journalists are lying scum.... and worse, you cant even see the common element.

And there it is, that's your game.  You make personal attacks instead of debate points.  Smear. 

Not "when my guy does it we ignore it, when the Republican does it we foam at the mouth". Dont worry, you're winning that one.

And there it is, that's your game.  You make personal attacks instead of debate points.  Smear. 

Pointing out who you voted for and what he did(or as you asked for, an example of his behavior) is a personal attack? ok then

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24632804-000-why-itll-still-be-a-long-time-before-we-get-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

Interesting article pouring a bit of cold water on all the vaccine hype. Pretty easy money for pharma companies if governments are willing to expedite from early trials to scaled up manufacturing pouring billions into producing vaccines only to find out they don't work or they aren't safe.

Pointing out who you voted for and what he did(or as you asked for, an example of his behavior) is a personal attack? ok then

You are making false and ridiculous claims, making light of the false claims, and falsely attributing them to me.  That is a personal attack.  You are being adversarial.

Perhaps I brought this upon myself by asking you for your 'worst' example of Obama.

Weinstein was a hollywood guy with huge liberal connections (it's easy to cast hollywood elites as in bed with the dems when it's convenient and then "not relevant to dems" when it's also convenient).

Al Franken was a Dem senator forced to resign due to Me Too by his own party (dems).

Some people think Obama "race baited" because of things he did like go down to SC and sing "amazing grace" after that church got shot up by a racist. Or Obama pointed things out like discrimination of African Americans every time a black kid got shot by the cops on camera for minor infraction.

These people equate that to Trump saying "both sides" were bad after a racist nut ran over a crowd in Charlottesville as equivalent to the above from Obama--should tell you pretty much all you need to know.

False equivalence fallacy at its finest. They love "all politicians are bad, so might as well have Trump because everyone else is no different". The nuance is lost...

Do you think Trump would be president if people who voted for Trump were better off? I know a lot of Trump voters. Only very few of them actually like him. People voted for him because they are desperate and/or angry.

Obama's poor policies led to Trump. If Obama would have been less of a Wall Street and China puppet, we wouldn't have Trump. I'll also place blame on Clinton and Bush (but considering we had Democrats for 16 years and Republicans for 8, they get most of the blame).

Keep in mind that I voted more times for Obama than I did Trump (1 vote to 0).

Some people are conflating their hardship of the 2008-2020 time to Obama, that's for sure. Just because he was President does not mean he caused the hardship. Correlation doe not imply causation.

When Obama walked into the Oval Office on January 2009, we were in the midst of the largest recession since GD (that Republican guy before him was in charge leading up to it).

The GFC might have more to do with people's hardships leading to vote for Trump than Obama. In the 1930s, there was a lot of radicalism in Europe and the U.S. due to the Great Depression. Similar story for 2008-now. Easier to blame Obama, I get it.

Asked why he [Trump] started taking this drug [hydroxychloroquine], he said he's gotten "so many letters," "a lot of positive letters...”

But Don, those letters were all from Democrats.

Apparently the drug can be damaging to the heart. Shouldn’t be a problem in this case.

The best thing about this is it’s not even true—modern Antifa did not even become prominent in the U.S. until 2017–after Obama was out of office.  :o

All part of their game of deflection of Trump, getting you to argue nonsense. Now back to his mishandling of this pandemic...

The best thing about this is it’s not even true—modern Antifa did not even become prominent in the U.S. until 2017–after Obama was out of office.  :o

All part of their game of deflection of Trump, getting you to argue nonsense. Now back to his mishandling of this pandemic...

An antifascist group had little to keep themselves busy under Obama.

An antifascist group had little to keep themselves busy under Obama.

Yeah--Antifa became prominent in 2017 in response to Trump becoming President, so in Trumper's logic, we should blame Trump for everything bad Antifa does because they are merely a response to his existence.

But then again--Obama is responsible for Trump existing, so by the associative property, Obama led to  Antifa! Am I doing it right?

Before then it went by Black Lives Matter. You know the group that advocated violence, looting and even murdering of police officers and the attacking of folks who simply disagreed with them? Oh of course its convenient to leave that out. Yea.. go back to rooting for the virus to kill people and the economy so you can get some guy you dont like out of office...

Before then it went by Black Lives Matter. You know the group that advocated violence, looting and even murdering of police officers and the attacking of folks who simply disagreed with them? Oh of course its convenient to leave that out. Yea.. go back to rooting for the virus to kill people and the economy so you can get some guy you dont like out of office...

I forgot about the chronic butt hurt about BLM from Republicans...been a while. How dare you kneel! And of course the "BLM became Antifa" conspiracy theories [citation needed]. Reminds me of Pizza Gate.

Meanwhile some kid got shot dead in GA while jogging and his shooters were scot free for two months until the broader public found out. Clearly nothing wrong with this and BLM has nothing to complain about with our justice system that surely does not discriminate...

And there you go smearing others--accusing of "rooting for the virus to kill people". No, we are not, but nice try bud. You are one class act, that's for sure.