What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

I woke up to see LRE in the 560s and figured if it wasn't falling that far today, my greedy limit order at 500 wasn't ever going to trigger.  Then I opened up my brokerage and it seems it filled at 467 at the LSE open.  Nice.

I woke up to see LRE in the 560s and figured if it wasn't falling that far today, my greedy limit order at 500 wasn't ever going to trigger.  Then I opened up my brokerage and it seems it filled at 467 at the LSE open.  Nice.

Freaking eh!

Noice -

Thought about re-entering Lancashire, but wanted to do more Fiat instead.

Someone's finally made money on LRE.  That's a small club :)

Guest Schwab711

OTCM

Markets everywhere are still expensive in my view. There really weren't as many bargins today as I had hoped. Hard to see how equities sell off significantly though. I'm not that strong with these determinations but looked at several European financials today and book values seem substantially over-inflated.

OTCM

Markets everywhere are still expensive in my view. There really weren't as many bargins today as I had hoped. Hard to see how equities sell off significantly though. I'm not that strong with these determinations but looked at several European financials today and book values seem substantially over-inflated.

Pretty much spot on. Things aren't really down that much, especially given yesterday's rally. So if you weren't wild about valuations last week, you don't really care much for them today. I personally was looking to pick up some Diageo. I thought both it and the pound will go down, but wasn't meant to be.