What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Sold about 10% of my ATUSF position today (after tactically adding 20-25% at prices below $6).

I'm also planning to reduce my oversized (relative) position but waiting for a little higher prices (~15%)

I tactically increased my position by 20-25% when prices absolutely cratered, but already had a full position. I promised myself I'd reduce the load if we got the relief rally I was expecting after such brutal selling. The price I sold at was just shy of a 35% gain from lowest prices. I'll sell the rest at a 30-35% gain from those prices if we get there, but I was cautious about keeping the exposure too long. The position was already my largest before the adds and became significantly so after them.

I'm happy to take my gains and roll into positions that haven't experienced a similar rally.

Bought PDER @ 149.50

Covered some SPY shorts and rolled them into IWM instead.

Sold about 10% of my ATUSF position today (after tactically adding 20-25% at prices below $6).

I'm also planning to reduce my oversized (relative) position but waiting for a little higher prices (~15%)

I tactically increased my position by 20-25% when prices absolutely cratered, but already had a full position. I promised myself I'd reduce the load if we got the relief rally I was expecting after such brutal selling. The price I sold at was just shy of a 35% gain from lowest prices. I'll sell the rest at a 30-35% gain from those prices if we get there, but I was cautious about keeping the exposure too long. The position was already my largest before the adds and became significantly so after them.

I'm happy to take my gains and roll into positions that haven't experienced a similar rally.

Bought PDER @ 149.50

Covered some SPY shorts and rolled them into IWM instead.

I'm in exactly the same situation (ATUSF is almost a third of my portfolio) but planning to trim it a a slightly higher prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Sold another 10% today at $8.45.

I sold my first 10% @ 8.95 today as well.

Nice! You were more patient than I. I sold each of the group or purchases at a 33-35% gain - was afraid if I got too greedy it'd just turn right back around and we'd be back at $6-$7. Have been funneling the proceeds back into PDER which hasn't seemed to participate anywhere near as much in the rally...

Sold another 10% today at $8.45.

I sold my first 10% @ 8.95 today as well.

Nice! You were more patient than I. I sold each of the group or purchases at a 33-35% gain - was afraid if I got too greedy it'd just turn right back around and we'd be back at $6-$7. Have been funneling the proceeds back into PDER which hasn't seemed to participate anywhere near as much in the rally...

I'm planning to sell another 40% of my initial position in ATUSF in branches as it moves up to $12 (it's still 30% of my portfolio, so way too large).

I have a ~8% position in PDER as well @ $150 and have a additional buy order below that which has not been hit yet (not sure whether it will hit). I really don't mind holding PDER for the long run as they seem excellent stewards of capital. I moved some of the additional proceeds into RSKIA and CKI.TO in the last days.

@Grey- Whats your thoughts on Amaya. It popped up on my radar too but the debt-load is pretty large. Online poker is also in secular decline....

Bought

- Disney

- Westlake Chemical

- Softbank

I am seeing a lot of value in media and commodity business.

Discovery, Time Warner Inc and FOX-A looks interesting.

• 3 weeks later...