What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Started some MRG.UN, also added a few LHSIF. Trimmed about 10% of my VIX call position as well.

Swapped DD into BRK, added to ARKG short, bought more ARKK puts, sold LHSIF. Picked up a few more CLPR and MRG-UN. Shorted a bit more BYND as well.

First big purchase of 2021 has been C3.ai (NYSE: AI)

Great company who is skating to where the puck is going.

Interesting company. Thanks for sharing.

It also has an interesting valuation - roughly 50x forward revenue ( give it take).

The Motley Fool Industryfocus Podcast discusses AI in their 12/4 episode.

First big purchase of 2021 has been C3.ai (NYSE: AI)

Great company who is skating to where the puck is going.

Interesting company. Thanks for sharing.

It also has an interesting valuation - roughly 50x forward revenue ( give it take).

The Motley Fool Industryfocus Podcast discusses AI in their 12/4 episode.

Valuation? What’s that?

:D

Bought more GTXMQ this morning even though I already had a full position.  At this point - its kind of an arb.  The Ch.11 plan is providing a put option at $6.25 that will be good until plan is confirmed (likely in Q2, 2021).  Haven't decided if I will take the cash or invest in the rights @ $3.50 and get the Series A 11% preferreds plus common shares.

wabuffo

Bought FB and SRE today. SRE is a well managed utility that I have bought a few times over the year. It trades a t the lower end of its historical valuation range and should be a good low risk trade for 10-15% upside with little risk to principle or longer term hold depending on how things develop.

Bought FB and SRE today. SRE is a well managed utility that I have bought a few times over the year. It trades a t the lower end of its historical valuation range and should be a good low risk trade for 10-15% upside with little risk to principle or longer term hold depending on how things develop.

Always liked the idea of owning SRE given the TX utility and exposure to LNG / Mexico growth stories, but never did more than a superficial look due to the CA wildfire noise.  Has that been addressed at this point in the wake of PG&E?  How do you get comfortable?