Where are people in this forum from?

beerbaron

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Louisville, KY

Sorry ragnarisapirate but the Cards are going to win this weekend :-)

Doubtful. ;) Here is a good story about it... well, sort of. http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/2012/story/_/id/7747670/2012-final-four-louisville-cardinals-fan-punches-kentucky-wildcats-fan-dialysis-clinic

It seems the 71 year old UofL fan won that fight... But I have to hand it to you, UK fans are confident,even when on a dialysis machine. It will definitely be a big game to the few bluegrass members on the board.

I'm surprised that in about 11 years of running this forum, we've never asked this question!  ;D

I had a pretty good idea how many people were represented from different regions, but actually seeing the different cities and then sometimes even putting it to a nickname was pretty illuminating.  Also very humbling that so many people participate and enjoy this forum. 

Thanks everyone!  Cheers...and I literally mean it waving a glass of beer to you all...well actually its a sealed novelty bottle from a craft brewery in Vancouver! 

Live Bainbridge Island, WA  (way too grey, wet and cold... going back to Cali)

From Los Altos Hills, CA  (which didn't experience any kind of house price decline -- are you listening Broxburnboy?)

For Broxburnboy: 

In 2011, a house in Los Altos Hills sold for an estimated $100 million.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Altos_Hills,_California

Wow. Those FFH leaps really paid off if you can afford a 100,000,000.00 house. LOL