What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

3 minutes ago, Spekulatius said:

Adding to $JCI here (CEO left - stock down ~6%)

From what I remember, people loved the CFO (it was the CFO leaving), and he was slated to become CEO once current COE leaves, so for CFO to leave is negative sentiment for outlook

1 hour ago, ArminvanBuyout said:

From what I remember, people loved the CFO (it was the CFO leaving), and he was slated to become CEO once current COE leaves, so for CFO to leave is negative sentiment for outlook

Thank you for the correction. Clearly a negative but I think for an industrial, the CFO is not as critical than for a bank for example. So, I am upping my position a bit.

Sometimes, the leadership changes are harbinger of bad news (earnings misses etc. ) to come, so one should be aware of the risk.

1 hour ago, Spekulatius said:

Seems like a good day to add $CPNG

Other than the Korea competitor alleging anticompetitive pricing, why do you think it's down over 10% in two days?  I see some negative articles about North Korea saber rattling and China, but nothing specific to CPNG that would justify this.  I'm still adding in very small bites.  I have a medium position and I had planned just to sit on it for another year, but sometimes I see the price drop on a stock and I feel like I'm watching my girlfriend at a shoe sale. 

56 minutes ago, Saluki said:

Other than the Korea competitor alleging anticompetitive pricing, why do you think it's down over 10% in two days?  I see some negative articles about North Korea saber rattling and China, but nothing specific to CPNG that would justify this.  I'm still adding in very small bites.  I have a medium position and I had planned just to sit on it for another year, but sometimes I see the price drop on a stock and I feel like I'm watching my girlfriend at a shoe sale. 

Only other thing seen from my news feed was one downgrade from buy to hold. But nothing other than that... 

49 minutes ago, Williams406 said:

Still more Pantheon.

Could you share the current status summary? I stopped following about a year ago, I wasn't super impressed with management. 

3 hours ago, Saluki said:

No idea, but an analyst from Citigroup downgraded the stock according to my newsfeed from IB. 

I typically ignore brokerage downgrades, I don’t think it’s something to fret about, unless they really present some new facts.