They're here

rkbabang

“The non-human intelligence phenomenon is real. We are not alone,” Grey said. “Retrievals of this kind are not limited to the United States. This is a global phenomenon, and yet a global solution continues to elude us.”

INTELLIGENCE OFFICIALS SAY U.S. HAS RETRIEVED CRAFT OF NON-HUMAN ORIGIN

https://thedebrief.org/intelligence-officials-say-u-s-has-retrieved-non-human-craft/

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Spooky said:

Is there any credibility to this?

No clue, but some of the stuff Captain Fraber and others have on radar is pretty interesting. I have a few friends who work for Raytheon and Northrop as engineers and all they said is they have no fucking clue what that stuff is. 

On 6/5/2023 at 3:42 PM, Spooky said:

Is there any credibility to this?

From everything I read, the source, David Grusch, is highly credible. He was literally one of the people in-charge of the President's Daily (intelligence) Brief among other things and numerous high-ranking people have vouched for his integrity. His claims haven't been proven but, according to the Debrief Article and other reporting, he has provided the congress program names, who's running them and even physical locations where these objects are stored. Will be unreal if this proves to be true. 

Edited by tede02

2 hours ago, tede02 said:

From everything I read, the source, David Grusch, is highly credible. He was literally one of the people in-charge of the President's Daily (intelligence) Brief among other things and numerous high-ranking people have vouched for his integrity. His claims haven't been proven but, according to the Debrief Article and other reporting, he has provided the congress program names, who's running them and even physical locations where these objects are stored. Will be unreal if this proves to be true. 

Michael Flynn was in charge of a presidents intelligence briefings, claims COVID was fabricated to enable the election to be "stolen" and is also on video leading people to take oaths to QAnon. 

To quote Sagan: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". We know enough about physics to know that any alien lifeforms seeking to visit earth from other solar systems would require immense amounts of energy to travel here in any reasonable length of time (ie hundreds or thousands of years as opposed to millions), and that should make their ships easily detectable when approaching Earth. So we have to believe the aliens have "magic" technologies that break significant known rules of physics, and despite traveling all this way with these super advanced technologies, don't want to make themselves clearly known, and instead get a thrill out of almost being caught and getting photographed but only with the most grainy cameras to tease humans.

People pushing UFO claims have strong incentives to overstate claims and make misleading statements, and very few people have any significant incentive to disprove them, which leads to unbalanced reporting where misstatements are less likely to be challenged. 

If this is true it doesn’t bode well for the self storage industry. People will have all the space they need in their own basements.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12175195/amp/Crashed-UFO-recovered-military-distorted-space-time.html

• Lawyer Daniel Sheehan tells DailyMail.com that a whistleblower told him of a crashed UFO recovered by the US military that 'distorted space-time' 
  • 'They had a guy go into it and it was the size of a football stadium, while the outside was only about 30 feet in diameter.' Sheehan said”

5 minutes ago, Haryana said:

All that toxic smoke in Canadian and Australian summer air is pure gold relative these alien or UFO sightings because that smoke has some actual fire behind it.

The wildfires could just be aliens terra-forming Canada. 

Only aliens would come up with Poutine!  Who else would mix french fries and cheese curds, then smother with gravy? 

And we all identify ourselves after each sentence with "eh?"

Cheers!

On 6/11/2023 at 7:01 PM, ValueArb said:

Michael Flynn was in charge of a presidents intelligence briefings, claims COVID was fabricated to enable the election to be "stolen" and is also on video leading people to take oaths to QAnon. 

To quote Sagan: "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence". We know enough about physics to know that any alien lifeforms seeking to visit earth from other solar systems would require immense amounts of energy to travel here in any reasonable length of time (ie hundreds or thousands of years as opposed to millions), and that should make their ships easily detectable when approaching Earth. So we have to believe the aliens have "magic" technologies that break significant known rules of physics, and despite traveling all this way with these super advanced technologies, don't want to make themselves clearly known, and instead get a thrill out of almost being caught and getting photographed but only with the most grainy cameras to tease humans.

People pushing UFO claims have strong incentives to overstate claims and make misleading statements, and very few people have any significant incentive to disprove them, which leads to unbalanced reporting where misstatements are less likely to be challenged. 

I hear you on all of this and agree! Until someone provides direct evidence I take peoples word as just bullshit. 

However....

What about videos like the infamous tic-tac? Or the metal sphere? There are unexplained things caught on camera. I have two friends who work in the defense industry both in aerospace. One works for Lockheed and the other Northrop. They have both work on the development of airframes Obviously they are limited to what they can say and have TS clearance all that and I realize these are just two people with limited scope etc.. But I can that they said they've seen the videos and have absolutely no effing clue what could move like that. I mean look at SpaceX...undoubtedly our most advanced airframe/rocket systems no? Doesn't even come close to what was seen. So even if this isn't "extraterrestrial" then it should be concerning that someone out there (be it govt or private) has some craft that far surpasses our known capabilities and seems to defy known physics. I mean the Pentagon said the tech outstrips ours by 100 - 1000 years and that we don't control the airspace? Why would they say this? The Tic Tac was said to be moving 13k mph....the fastest aircraft we know of goes 4500mph. The fastest missiles in the world are a hair slower than that. 

Until Joe Rogan has a live alien sitting across from him on his podcast I'll be a skeptic. But you've got to admit, some of this is getting wild.

Former director of ATTIP:  "Imagine a technology that can do 6-to-700 g-forces, that can fly at 13,000 miles an hour, that can evade radar and that can fly through air and water and possibly space. And oh, by the way, has no obvious signs of propulsion, no wings, no control surfaces and yet still can defy the natural effects of Earth's gravity. That's precisely what we're seeing."

5 hours ago, Parsad said:

Only aliens would come up with Poutine!  Who else would mix french fries and cheese curds, then smother with gravy? 

Cheers!

Canada certainly isn't known for its cuisine, eh? 

5 hours ago, Parsad said:

Cheers!

The first time I had Poutine I realized I was meant to be Canadian. 

I mean if there’s life on earth it’s pretty low probability that in the entire galaxy, that’s it, just here and nowhere else? no? Like why wouldn’t there be life elsewhere? These topics are always overrun with sensationalism but the probability of life elsewhere has to be near certain. 

13 minutes ago, Gregmal said:

I mean if there’s life on earth it’s pretty low probability that in the entire galaxy, that’s it, just here and nowhere else? no? Like why wouldn’t there be life elsewhere? These topics are always overrun with sensationalism but the probability of life elsewhere has to be near certain. 

And that's just this dimension/timeline, that isn't even counting the interdimensional beings people talk to when they are on DMT, LSD, mushrooms, etc...

Edited by rkbabang

34 minutes ago, Castanza said:

Been looking for a reasonable investment angle here the past few years. Doing wonders for a lot of mental health issues, ptsd etc. 

The fact that these aren't even available by prescription, never mind over the counter, shows the power of big pharma.  I'm not sure there will be any investable ideas in this space until the FDA is put in its place by the voters somehow.  (EDIT)  Or the states rebel as they are doing now with cannabis. 

Edited by rkbabang

3 minutes ago, rkbabang said:

The fact that these aren't even available by prescription, never mind over the counter, shows the power of big pharma.  I'm not sure there will be any investable ideas in this space until the FDA is put in its place by the voters somehow.  (EDIT)  Or the states rebel as they are doing now with cannabis. 

Yeah, you've got Vets lining up for DMT sessions vs going to the VA. Results from what I understand have been stellar. Tends to be what happens with monopolies though. American Medical Association and the Department of Education are right there as well! Mind boggling we still have people locked up on weed charges while the govt (Fed and State) collect taxes off of weed sales. 

6 hours ago, rkbabang said:

Canada certainly isn't known for its cuisine, eh? 

Seafood yes...the best salmon in the world...oysters...mussels...Dungeness crabs...East Coast lobster...seasonal spot prawns...etc.  Truly spectacular seafood!  Cheers!