What do you want for Christmas?

NormR

I really don't ask for much

All I want is for Eddie Lampert to finally come out and clearly spell out his plan regarding SHLD for his partners/sharelholders (like he should have already done at some point over the past decade) and finally put us all out of our misery with the SHLD thread.

But since that's not going to happen, how about world peace and stuff like that?

All I want is for Eddie Lampert to finally come out and clearly spell out his plan regarding SHLD for his partners/sharelholders (like he should have already done at some point over the past decade) and finally put us all out of our misery with the SHLD thread.

LOL

Let's go with the tried and true:

Peace on Earth and goodwill towards men (and women)! 

Frankly, I have everything I need or want in this life except 50% more investment capital in the funds.  That would pretty much be it.  I get to do what I want with who I want.  I have a nice comfortable home.  Every day I pretty much do what I want.  The last thing left, which is my New Year's resolution, is to get into shape again!  I'm pretty happy.  Cheers!

+1 2 3 4 . . . N. :)

I want to be able to read as many books as Shane at Farnam Street.

I would also like to have half the intelligence as some of the posters on this board.

Parsad, Ericopoloy, Giofranchi, Kraven, Luke,Bmichaud, Uccmal, muscleman, racemize, Cardboard, jeast, oddballstocks, packer, liberty, plan maestro, onyx, hyten, SharperDingaan, myth, valuecfa, merkhet, bargainvaluehunter, berkshiremystery, MrB and many more….

Thanks for all the help this year.

+1 -- also doing my part to learn as much as I can to give back what I take