Corner of Berkshire & Fairfax Message Board - 11th Anniversary!

Parsad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow,... how time flies. I almost forgot myself how old this board is and how long i have been a member. Now I had to look onto BigCharts.com Fairfax's decade long chart, because it's the only way that helps me memorize when I joined myself the board,... it must have been probably around the fall/winter of 2002/03. Then came in January of 2003 the big drop in Fairfax's share price, while this board became a big family. I still remember the iconic battles between bsilly and brolgaboy, and Lotsofcoke's being the board's stand-up comedian with his Chemical Ali character. Sadly some of the old regular board member's vanished into cyber haven, while new interesting ones joined from around  the world, so we got a delicious food plate of investment opinions from Belgium, Mexico, Sweden and Italy,... C'est la vie. Congrats & Happy Birthday to everyone ! ;D

Parsad, congratulations on 11 years! 

The investment ideas and positive approach you and the board provided over the past eleven years (as well as on the old msn board) have been delightful.  I only hope that I can provide the same quality of ideas to the board in the future.

Thank you to every member of the board!

I would like to say thanks to Sanjeev and the individuals who chose to post on this board. In the past 10 years my financial position has improved dramatically; as a result, my quality of life had improved dramatically. Without this board I would be in a much different place today.

And I look forward to the next 10 years with great anticipation.  :)