Welcome To The New Site!

Parsad

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are others having a lot of trouble with this site recently?  Its been a week or more of slow loading, occasionally timing out, and a lot of the message below:  "Too many connections"

Has this place outgrown the servers?  Am I the only one getting these?

(loading site from United States)

822535984_ScreenShot2021-11-24at9_03_03AM.thumb.png.6d6087bb3867ecec461574554e1348c6.png

33 minutes ago, gfp said:

Are others having a lot of trouble with this site recently?  Its been a week or more of slow loading, occasionally timing out, and a lot of the message below:  "Too many connections"

822535984_ScreenShot2021-11-24at9_03_03AM.thumb.png.6d6087bb3867ecec461574554e1348c6.png

+1

7 hours ago, gfp said:

I've sent an inquiry to our host/service provider.  

I was having the same issue myself, but I thought it might be related to the flooding issues we’ve had in Vancouver, and some slowdown in service with our internet provider locally.  

Should have an answer shortly.  Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Parsad said:

I've sent an inquiry to our host/service provider.  

I was having the same issue myself, but I thought it might be related to the flooding issues we’ve had in Vancouver, and some slowdown in service with our internet provider locally.  

Should have an answer shortly.  Cheers!

I got these issues too occasionally, so it is definitely not a local problem. The problem typically doesn’t last and is gone after a few minutes but before the change in the website design, this site was definitely more reliable.

That said, the redesign has grown on me.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:22 PM, gfp said:

Don't want to jinx it but it seems fast again this evening.  Was pretty unusable most of the day.  Thanks Sanjeev

It should be back up to normal speed.  Please report any issues on this thread going forward...that way I can have the IT guys inspect the problem.  Cheers!