I Need a Laugh. Tell me a Joke. Keep em PC.

doughishere

Grammar Nazis be damned!  Say all the "b" out loud. 

I climb out of the tomb and my thumb went numb.  I had my doubts but I ate the crumbs anyway.  Those who have wombs tend to use combs.  I am in debt and I am not subtle about it.     

Nice goats

Thanks, they were tough though.  They are incredibly smart and stubborn, two qualities that make it very tough to keep them.  That fence was my first attempt at keeping them in and it failed miserably.  I thought I could just put up some electric wires and that would hold them. Nope.  Then I drove posts into the ground and used a heavy gauge chicken wire.  They just climbed over it.  Then I put the electric fence on the inside of that fence, they tunneled under it.  Then I buried the wire fence 1 ft into the ground, but they pulled it out and got under it. Then I drove 6 foot steal re-bar every 2 ft and tied the wire to it.  That stopped them for the most part, but they still climbed out once in a while electric shocks be damned.  And the horse gate I had, they learned how to unlatch it with their mouth just by watching me, I had to put a spring loaded clip on the chain to make it secure.  It was a constant battle.  Sometimes they would refuse to go in at night and it would literally take hours.  Other times they were sweet and lovable and you could walk them around the neighborhood on leashes like dogs.  If they got mad at you though, they'd hold a grudge and not listen to you for days.  If they were angry at me, I'd have to have my wife put them out in the morning and bring them in at night. And when they were angry at her I'd have to do it. We had 30 chickens, 2 rabbits,  and a dog, which were all easy as can be, but the goats where just a constant headache.  They ate everything too.  All that grass and the trees you see inside that fenced area was completely gone the first summer.  Every time they got out they would demolish our vegetable garden and flower gardens.  As fun as they are at times, I wouldn't recommend anyone keep goats.

Best story I read in a while.  So I shared it with my wife.

Wife:  "That sounds awfully familiar...  Were you a Capricorn by the way?"

Me:  "Yup."

Wife:  "I knew it, I just knew it."

Lesson 1:

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says, “I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.” After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob.

After a few seconds, Bob hands her $800 dollars and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks,…

“Who was that?” “It was Bob the next door neighbour,” she replies. “Great!” the husband says, “Did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”

Moral of the story:

If you share critical information pertaining to credit and risk with your shareholders in time, you may be in a position to prevent avoidable exposure.

Lesson 2:

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and the manager are walking to lunch when they find an antique oil lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out. The Genie says, “I’ll give each of you just one wish” “Me first! Me first!” says the administration clerk. “I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.” Poof! She’s gone. “Me next! Me next!” says the sales rep. “I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.” Poof! He’s gone. “OK, you’re up,” the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, “I want those two back in the office after lunch.”

Moral of the story:

Always let your boss have the first say

Lesson 3:

A priest offered a lift to a Nun. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to reveal a leg. The priest nearly had an accident. After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his hand up her leg. The nun said,”Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again said, “Father, remember Psalm 129?” The priest apologized “Sorry sister but the flesh is weak.” Arriving at the convent, the nun went on her way. On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to look up Psalm 129. It said, “Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory.”

Moral of the story:

If you are not well informed in your job, you might miss a great opportunity

Lesson 4

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A rabbit asked him, ”Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day long?” The crow answered: “Sure, why not.” So, the rabbit sat on the ground below the crow, and rested.

A fox jumped on the rabbit and ate it.

Moral of the story:

To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very high up

Lesson 5:

Power of Charisma

A turkey was chatting with a bull “I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,” sighed the turkey, but I haven’t got the energy.” “Well, why don’t you nibble on my droppings?” replied the bull. “They’re packed with nutrients.” The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and found that it gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally after a fourth night, there he was proudly perched at the top of the tree. Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out of the tree.

Moral of the story:

Bullshit might get you to the top, but it wont keep you there

Lesson 6

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him. As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:

Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy

Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend

And when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut!

Per a very funny story from the book 'Jean Cretien, My Stories, My Times'

The 1995 referendum on Quebec seperation was a very close thing, in part because Quebecers are prone to 'voting with their heart', over 'voting with their head'. Hence a good orator, of the people, speaking to the people - will often carry the day. At the time, Quebec opinion polls were consistently fluctuating around the 50% mark on a weekly basis, and there was a very real risk that Canada would seperate.

To get away from the paranoia, a prominent federalist politician in the Quebec Eastern Townships, would venture into his basement to consult with Quebecs newest citizens; a litter of 9 kittens that the family cat had just delivered. Being a good politician, he'd ask these new citizens if they thought that Quebec should seperate, and they'd all said 'Yes'. Depressed, he'd trudge back upstairs, tell his 'people', and they would fight the good fight for another week.

A month later, following his weekly 'consultation', he re-appeared at the top of the basement stairs, and announced that the consensus was now a 'No'. His 'people', were of course estatic!, and asked 'what had changed'. The reply was, 'their eyes had opened'.

Ultimately Quebec chose to stay in Canada with a a vote of 50.85%.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/quebec-referendum-1995

SD

A professor at the University was giving a lecture on Paranormal Studies.

To get a feel for his audience, he asks, 'How many people here believe in ghosts?'

About 90 students raise their hands.

Well, that's a good start. Out of those who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?'

About 40 students raise their hands.

That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?'

About 15 students raise their hand.

Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?'

Three students raise their hands.

That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?'

Way in the back, a student raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost.

You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The student shuffles up to the podium.

When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, 'So, dear, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

The student replied, "Oh no, from back there I thought you said "Goats."

The rabbi was an avid golfer and played at every opportunity. He was so addicted to the game that he would get withdrawal symptoms if he didn't play. One Yom Kippur the rabbi thought to himself, "What's it going to hurt if I go out during the recess and play a few rounds. Nobody will be the wiser, and I'll be back in time for services."

Sure enough, at the end of the morning service, the rabbi snuck out of the synagogue and headed straight for the golf course. Looking down upon the scene were Moses and God. Moses said, "Look how terrible -- a Jew out here alone on Yom Kippur. And even worse! A rabbi!"

God replied "Watch. I'm going to teach him a lesson."

The rabbi stepped up to the first tee. When he hit the ball, it careened off a tree, struck a rock, skipped across a pond and landed in the hole for a hole in one!

Seeing all this, Moses protested. "God, is this how you're going to teach him a lesson? He got a hole in one!"

"Sure," said God, "but who's he going to tell?"

• 2 weeks later...

A woman walks into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist for some arsenic.

He asks "What for?"

She replies "I want to kill my husband."

He says "Sorry, I can't give you that."

She then reaches into her handbag and pulls out a photo of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife and hands it to him.

He looks at it closely and says, "Well, you didn't tell me you had a prescription."

lovely goats story rkbabang

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a goat sitting next to him. "Are you a goat?" asked the man, surprised. "Yes." "What are you doing at the movies?" The goat replied, "Well, I liked the book."

CHINESE SAYINGS (and what they REALLY mean)

That's not right ........................... Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? .............. Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP ................................ Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man ................................. Dum Gai

Small Horse ................................ Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? ................... Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table ............... Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift ............... Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here ..................... Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet ............... Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone .................... No Pah King

Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena? .... Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

You are not very bright .................... Yu So Dum

I got this for free ........................ Ai No Pei

Please stay a while longer ................. Wai Go Nao?

Our meeting was scheduled for next week .... Wai Yu Kum Nao?

They have arrived .......................... Hia Dei Kum

Stay out of sight .......................... Lei Lo

He's cleaning his automobile ............... Wao Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive ................ Yu Stin Ki Pu

CHINESE SAYINGS (and what they REALLY mean)

That's not right ........................... Sum Ting Wong

Are you harboring a fugitive? .............. Hu Yu Hai Ding?

See me ASAP ................................ Kum Hia Nao

Stupid Man ................................. Dum Gai

Small Horse ................................ Tai Ni Po Ni

Did you go to the beach? ................... Wai Yu So Tan?

I bumped into a coffee table ............... Ai Bang Mai Ni

I think you need a face lift ............... Chin Tu Fat

It's very dark in here ..................... Wai So Dim?

I thought you were on a diet ............... Wai Yu Mun Ching?

This is a tow away zone .................... No Pah King

Do you know the lyrics to the Macarena? .... Wai Yu Sing Dum Song?

You are not very bright .................... Yu So Dum

I got this for free ........................ Ai No Pei

Please stay a while longer ................. Wai Go Nao?

Our meeting was scheduled for next week .... Wai Yu Kum Nao?

They have arrived .......................... Hia Dei Kum

Stay out of sight .......................... Lei Lo

He's cleaning his automobile ............... Wao Shing Ka

Your body odor is offensive ................ Yu Stin Ki Pu

I have an elderly neighbor who is originally from Taiwan, he's in his 70's but has lived in England, Canada, and the US since college.  So he speaks English very well, with only a hint of an accent.  But when he jokes around and does an exaggerated Chinese accent it is hilarious.  "Fried Rice" comes out "Flied Lice" for instance.  He just goes on and on and can keep us laughing for hours.

• 3 months later...

A man walking down the street sees a young boy sitting on some steps with a huge bag of candy, popping one piece after another into his mouth and chewing furiously. 

He walks up to the boy and says "You know, if you keep eating so much candy you are going to rot your teeth out and you won't have room in your belly to eat your supper."

The boy responds: "I don't know about that, but do know that my great grandpa lived to be 102 years old!"

The man confused asked "And do you think he lived that long because he ate a lot of candy?"

The boy says "No. He lived that long because he knew how to mind his own business."

• 2 months later...

I'll just leave this here. I disagree that they are "as clever" as dogs, they are far more clever.

Goats are as loving and clever as dogs

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/07/06/goats-are-as-loving-and-clever-as-dogs-say-smitten-scientists/

Crap  :-\

Goats, cows & pigs are friggin' delicious but I couldn't eat a friend.

Might have to go to chicken only.

Please don't post a lovable chicken link.