The Time Has Come...

Parsad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah... Thanks! 

I found it through sedi.ca, search for insider activity of corner market capital.

Also, it looks like the company that was the subject of Sanjeev's amazing idea thread (totally forget what the actual name of the thread is) that everyone was trying to guess is Russell Breweries.

Congrats, Sanjeev!!

I couldn't be happier for you!

How do I find the financials for prdgf? I would love to be a shareholder but I need to look at the financials first.

Thanks!

Sedar.com.  Keep in mind, we are in transition...the current financials aren't pretty.  Cheers!

Also, can you give us who the top five largest shareholders are and the % breakdown?

Thanks.

Again, Sedar.com...look at Management Information Circular.  Naturally, it won't be current, but I can't comment on anything until filed.  The next Management Information Circular will give you more up to date information, but that is a ways off.  You can also dig around SEDI to see changes in holdings and work it out.  Cheers!

Yes, are you hiring? :)

Sanjeev now that you are the CEO, when should we start looking for employment opportunities?  Internships?  :o  (Avoid anyone named Monica)

Yes, are you hiring? :)

Yes, but not quite yet.  Towards the end of the year, I will put out some feelers for what we are looking for.  Cheers!

Late to the party, but wow, congrats, Sanj!  This is awesome.  I will definitely be logging on more to check for further news.  Especially now since I'm looking for a great money manager I can trust and maybe get free beer from since you guys now own Russell Breweries???  If I become a share holder, can I get free double IPA's from them?  J/k'ing.  I actually had a bit of their beer when I was in Canada last year, and I'm really stoked to see the craft beer movement getting big in Canada. 

How big of an investor do you need to be? :)

Accredited, but as LC said, you will be able to buy shares in the open market...maybe not at the same price as the private placement though.  Cheers!

Probably cheaper after buzz settles from the corner...just saying.