7th Anniversary - Corner Market Capital & MPIC Funds

Parsad

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations for doing what you love for the last 7 years and doing it so well. I am 100% sure that you won't trade your experience with anything else. For business, the next 7 years will be lot easier than your first 7 years but you are likely to remember first 7 years bit differently.

Sanjeev,

Congratulations on your 7th year anniversary and thank you for providing the only investing message board that I read daily.  I wonder how much in assets the members of the board collectively manage. :)

Hi Sanjeev,

congratulations from Germany!!

I never posted anything before, not one sentence, but I was reading a lot on this message board during the years.

Thank you very much for this generous supply of thoughts. This is a great message board for sharing ideas.

Maybe, I will post more in the future, when the next "once in a lifetime" market opportunity will arise.

Lady Luck is at my side, since I am a value investor. Hehehe...

Maybe, I shouldn`t call myself a value investor. But I`m a disciple of value investing, learning all the way with a humble and modest approach.

Greetings from Germany

Lukas

Sanjeev,

Congrats and thank you for the board and the your annual shindigs in Toronto.  Are you still planning on a more focused fund?

Packer

The focused fund is out.  We have an area that most people don't want to participate in, whereas focused funds with lockups exist everywhere. 

I think we'll appeal to the investor that wants outsized, risk-adjusted returns, but still can have access to their capital and the investor will be able to sleep well at night.  Cheers! 

Thanks for posting the letter!

You've been a great inspiration to me and have helped encourage me on my path of investing. Thanks for setting a great example of doing things the right way and with a long term focus. It's been great watching you interact with partners, message board members, investors and others in the field. A great learning experience!