What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

4 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Bought some more GYRO. Court ruling paves way for 100% upside IMO

I'm not familiar with this at all, but I had to look it up since you have a habit of hitting these special situations on the head and walking away with buckets of Benjamins. 

The only news article I saw mentioned that New York Supreme Court ruled in favor of GYRO. Are you concerned about an appeal? Isn't Supreme Court the trial court in New York? Or was this just another instance of sloppy journalism? 

43 minutes ago, Red Lion said:

I'm not familiar with this at all, but I had to look it up since you have a habit of hitting these special situations on the head and walking away with buckets of Benjamins. 

The only news article I saw mentioned that New York Supreme Court ruled in favor of GYRO. Are you concerned about an appeal? Isn't Supreme Court the trial court in New York? Or was this just another instance of sloppy journalism? 

Whats been communicated and was reiterated at the recent AGM is that this was the last holdup for final approvals on the entitlements and once done the properties could be marketed which would wrap up the liquidation. They reiterated NAV is more than double todays opening price. 

This is a pretty easy to size up handful of assets, its just tiny and probably hasn't been on anyones radar in ages. The fact this opened sub $8 with this news just shows that. What was interesting though, especially given its size, is how on the ball Towerview has been, regularly, snapping up shares in the event they were available under $8. 

7 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Whats been communicated and was reiterated at the recent AGM is that this was the last holdup for final approvals on the entitlements and once done the properties could be marketed which would wrap up the liquidation. They reiterated NAV is more than double todays opening price. 

This is a pretty easy to size up handful of assets, its just tiny and probably hasn't been on anyones radar in ages. The fact this opened sub $8 with this news just shows that. What was interesting though, especially given its size, is how on the ball Towerview has been, regularly, snapping up shares in the event they were available under $8. 

Awesome, this one will probably get away from me by the time I get comfortable with the moving pieces. Sounds like a killer setup. 

9 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Was digging around,  any reason they issue so many shares earlier this year?    

From what I gather they expect to liquidate Dec 2025, which current is estimated to be around 16, diluted down because of the share issue.  

7 hours ago, WFF said:

Was digging around,  any reason they issue so many shares earlier this year?    

From what I gather they expect to liquidate Dec 2025, which current is estimated to be around 16, diluted down because of the share issue.  

Rights offering to ensure proper liquidity to see thru remaining litigation. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting Greg. I've been following for four plus years but never bought. I missed the announcement about the ruling. Bought as much as I could today. I never wanted to get in ahead of the ruling, but with the positive outcome this thing looks great.