What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Apple - AAPL

They're going to sell a lot of iphone 6 and 6+. China market for the new iPhones opens this month.

New iPads on the way.

If the stock price drops Cook will direct his finance team to do more share buybacks.

I think the marketing team they have in place Ahrendts, Dr. Dre, Iovine is excellent and will make the Apple watch the next cool purchase to buy (using the same tactics they used at Beats)

Had some limit orders trigger today.

finally Bought some LTS - Lightstream

Sold some PWE Puts for Jan 2016 $7 strike-  I think of it like a long term limit order at a $5.30 price point (18% discount to current price) and if it doesn't get filled then I got paid 25% interest on my money to wait.

2017 Yahoo Synthetic Call (Long stock, long 35.00 put)

2017 BABA Bear Call Spread (Short 87.5 Call, long 135.00 call) where notional on ATM call is 80% of the Yahoo long position

This creates the Non-BABA Yahoo stub with fixed downside on the bearish BABA position.

Love me a big steaming pile of basis risk and negatively skewed holdco arbitrage  ;D

Recently increased positions in AIG stock and to a lesser extent Warrants.

Waiting for the 2017 leaps to arrive next week to turn this into a "value meal"...

(By the way, thanks to ERICOPOLY for his numerous inputs on options as leverage -- went through the whole AIG thread yesterday specifically for this reason. The pages count in the BAC thread was just too intimidating : )

EWO (ishares Austria), MBT (Mobile Telesystems) and PGAL (Portugal etf).

Thanks

Lance

Lance, it seems like you;re always buying. Are you selling other positions too?

fareastwarriors - Yes, I hold a lot of positions and trade around them quite a bit.

Thanks,

Lance