Red Notice - Bill Browder

Liberty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest longinvestor

Nice book, started off as a ten bagger story turning into a murder mystery in a lawless dictator run nation. Or should we say, a strong world king recognized by another strong king!

Back to the book, I felt the drama bordered on melodrama, could have been shorter without losing intent.

I picked up the book for the investment story; there’s cigar butt investing but cigar butts in Russia?? By a foreigner?

I finished the book to respect  the great service Browder has provided to the cause of freedom. As the previous post says, the world is a little better. Hopefully the goodness trickles down to Russian citizens.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Really good book !

thanks!

Extract from the book:

“I have to assume that there is a very real chance that Putin or members of his regime will have me killed someday. Like anyone else, I have no death wish and I have no intention of letting them kill me. I can’t mention most of the countermeasures I take, but I will mention one: this book. If I’m killed, you will know who did it. When my enemies read this book, they will know that you know.” Bill Browder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...