Icahn Delivering Alpha Interview

bmichaud

Guest wellmont

ackman is the one who publicly ramped up their initial dispute and put icahn on the defensive. that was a mistake. let sleeping dogs lie.

Anyone has a good book on Icahn to recommend? I've never been too interested in the man, but maybe if I knew more about what he's done I would be..

King Icahn is a good biography.  It's a bit dated as it was written in the mid 90's but gives a good story of his career and life to that point.

Anyone has a good book on Icahn to recommend? I've never been too interested in the man, but maybe if I knew more about what he's done I would be..

King Icahn is a good biography.  It's a bit dated as it was written in the mid 90's but gives a good story of his career and life to that point.

You can download its pdf file on the IEP - Icahn Enterprises thread.

giofranchi

You can download its pdf file on the IEP - Icahn Enterprises thread.

giofranchi

Thanks, found it!