What are you buying today?

LowIQinvestor

Guest notorious546

AIQ. Market keeps ignoring this one. Superlow daily volume driving the stock lower again.

what is your thesis on this company? doesn't look like it has been to profitable and debt load looks a bit above average (but has been coming down). 3-4x ev/ebitda on my very rough numbers

what is your thesis on this company? doesn't look like it has been to profitable and debt load looks a bit above average (but has been coming down). 3-4x ev/ebitda on my very rough numbers

There's an AIQ thread in the ideas forum that is quite thorough and provides a very clear thesis.  The GAAP earnings figure is rather fictitious with this one.

http://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/investment-ideas/aiq-alliance-healthcare/

I am with tombgrt and have been buying more here.  If it weren't for the illiquidity this would be in my top 3 holdings (am concentrated).

There's an AIQ thread in the ideas forum that is quite thorough and provides a very clear thesis.  The GAAP earnings figure is rather fictitious with this one.

http://www.cornerofberkshireandfairfax.ca/forum/investment-ideas/aiq-alliance-healthcare/

I am with tombgrt and have been buying more here.  If it weren't for the illiquidity this would be in my top 3 holdings (am concentrated).

Jup. Sorry I missed the earlier comment. I picked up some more at $20.5. Now 20%+ of portfolio, illiquidity be damned. Not really sure what else to buy tbh! ;)