Edward Norton

Parsad

7 hours ago, Gregmal said:

Edward Norton, Kevin Spacey, Denzel....best modern era actors IMO All pretty unique and brilliant individuals. 

Actually one of his most under-rated roles was Ridley Scott's "Kingdom of Heaven" where he played King Baldwin and he had a mask on for the entire movie because of leprosy.  When I first saw it, I didn't realize it was him until the credits!  Great movie!  Also does a great job showing why the Middle East conflicts will never end.

Cheers!

37 minutes ago, Parsad said:

Actually one of his most under-rated roles was Ridley Scott's "Kingdom of Heaven" where he played King Baldwin and he had a mask on for the entire movie because of leprosy.  When I first saw it, I didn't realize it was him until the credits!  Great movie!  Also does a great job showing why the Middle East conflicts will never end.

Cheers!

Excellent movie. Jeremy Irons was also great, as usual.

Not a huge fan of Norton, but he was very good in Kingdom of Heavens, all in nuances.

For those who have enjoyed Kingdom of Heavens, I highly recommend the Director's Cut Roadshow Version that adds back a significant portion that was edited out of the original version. It significantly expands the movie as one major subplot was simply taken out. Both versions also have many smaller parts played by great actors.