Should CoBF host a live Twitter Space after FFH's quarterly reports/calls?

Thrifty3000

Should CoBF host a live Twitter Space after FFH's quarterly reports/calls?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Should CoBF host a live Twitter Space with a panel of relevant experts after FFH's quarterly reports/calls?

• Hell yes I'm a FFH Fanboy! (err Fanperson)
    • Nope, dumbest idea ever!

Instead of Twitter, would you guys be open to Zoom?  We have a "Zoom Room" that I've been paying for since we revamped the site, but I never could figure out what to use it for!   We can have up to 300 boardmembers/guests attend at any time.

Starting this year, we could hold a "Zoompalooza" for a handful of major companies during/after their AGM.  Quarterly would be a bit onerous, but we could certainly do annually for say 10 of the companies most desired...BRK, FFH would obviously be two of them. 

I think JOE seems to be a pretty popular topic these days.  We could have a poll to decide on the ten companies each year.  One expert/shareholder from the COBF on that company/topic could be the moderator along with a couple of guests, and we could take virtual questions through Zoom.

Cheers!

1 hour ago, Parsad said:

Instead of Twitter, would you guys be open to Zoom?  We have a "Zoom Room" that I've been paying for since we revamped the site, but I never could figure out what to use it for!   We can have up to 300 boardmembers/guests attend at any time.

Starting this year, we could hold a "Zoompalooza" for a handful of major companies during/after their AGM.  Quarterly would be a bit onerous, but we could certainly do annually for say 10 of the companies most desired...BRK, FFH would obviously be two of them. 

I think JOE seems to be a pretty popular topic these days.  We could have a poll to decide on the ten companies each year.  One expert/shareholder from the COBF on that company/topic could be the moderator along with a couple of guests, and we could take virtual questions through Zoom.

Cheers!

+1

2 hours ago, Parsad said:

Cheers!

I’m all for giving zoom a try. Will be fun. Thanks

16 hours ago, Parsad said:

Cheers!

Great Ideas!

On 5/31/2023 at 8:28 PM, Parsad said:

Cheers!

I like the idea of Zoom also.  If it happens, count me in.