We'll Probably See More UFO's!

Parsad

I heard some one say, a while back, this which made me laugh; 'Camera technology has made leaps and bounds this last few decades but every UFO sighting (and big foot) seems still to be taken with a potato'.

From someone that certainly follow this stuff - it doesn't seem you ever see one that isn't either vying for the world lowest res. photo, or seemingly taken during a catastrophic earthquake. 

1 hour ago, ACooke said:

I heard some one say, a while back, this which made me laugh; 'Camera technology has made leaps and bounds this last few decades but every UFO sighting (and big foot) seems still to be taken with a potato'.

From someone that certainly follow this stuff - it doesn't seem you ever see one that isn't either vying for the world lowest res. photo, or seemingly taken during a catastrophic earthquake. 

Pics/video taken by USAF are with cutting edge tech/radar and nobody believes that either, even with gov acknowledgment its unknown. 

People either believe or dont believe and then confirm those bias...kinda like BTC

Im a natural skeptic and generally assume there is a reasonable explanation, for UFOs that is, BTC Ive made up my mind on lol

29 minutes ago, Blugolds11 said:

Pics/video taken by USAF are with cutting edge tech/radar and nobody believes that either, even with gov acknowledgment its unknown. 

People either believe or dont believe and then confirm those bias...kinda like BTC

Im a natural skeptic and generally assume there is a reasonable explanation, for UFOs that is, BTC Ive made up my mind on lol

Yeah I was mostly being facetious but I agree, it's largely a game of confirmation bias and I too find it difficult to buy in to things that I can neither experience for myself nor explain objectively and by what I perceive to be rational means.

In all seriousness, prior to 2021, I hadn't spent a minute thinking about the UFO topic until I heard retired Top Gun navy pilot, David Fravor, talk about his his now famous encounter off the coast of California. It was pretty mind-blowing. More recently 60 minutes had a piece on the subject. Made me second guess my pre-conceived notions:

Fravor interview: 

60 Minutes episode:

Edited by tede02