Insider Trading By Politicians Should Be Stopped!

Parsad

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gamecock-YT said:

You mean the same Josh Hawley that objected to the election certification? That's one of the best senators? 

Yes, indeed.

Do you know that Democrats frequently do the same thing?

In his own words:

https://www.columbiatribune.com/story/opinion/columns/2021/01/13/sen-josh-hawley-why-objected-electoral-vote/4148489001/

This is also a very smart move:

https://www.hawley.senate.gov/senators-hawley-and-blackburn-introduce-legislation-move-most-federal-agencies-out-dc

Would save a ton of taxpayer money and stimulate many other parts of the country. Win/win.

7 hours ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Another self-interested politician attempting to spend federal dollars in his home state.  Why don't more politicians think of this?  Oh wait...

How is it not better for the country if the same level of services are being provided at a lower cost? 

I mean you're providing jobs in less affluent areas and reducing costs. 

2 hours ago, stahleyp said:

How is it not better for the country if the same level of services are being provided at a lower cost? 

I mean you're providing jobs in less affluent areas and reducing costs. 

Thank you for promoting your favorite moron politician on this site.

1 hour ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Thank you for promoting your favorite moron politician on this site.

I'd expect a more intelligent comment from someone of your stature, Eric. 

On 1/12/2022 at 8:15 PM, Gamecock-YT said:

Would be a fun experiment to see where their donor money is coming from and what positions are making up their gains.

If only 35 out of 535 are beating the S&P500 then they are truly an awful group of investors!

1 minute ago, ERICOPOLY said:

He's a moron.  I had nothing more to add.  

Your opinion of who the best senators are don't belong here and you know it.  So knock it off.

I don't think he's a "moron." I see no evidence to suggest that being the case. Do you?

So you think labeling someone a "moron" is appropriate but my comment isn't?  

3 minutes ago, ERICOPOLY said:

Maybe you're the last to hear this, but the politics board is where your BFF senators can be lauded.

I made a simple comment related to the link which is directly related to the topic at hand. You then start calling someone a moron who is obviously extremely intelligent. When asked why/what evidence you have you just say "yes". 🙄

5 minutes ago, stahleyp said:

I made a simple comment related to the link which is directly related to the topic at hand. You then start calling someone a moron who is obviously extremely intelligent. When asked why/what evidence you have you just say "yes". 🙄

Oh bull.  The Hire act has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  And neither is your opinion of who is one of the best senators.

Just now, ERICOPOLY said:

Oh bull.  The Hire act has nothing to do with the topic at hand.  And neither is your opinion of who is one of the best senators.

That's a fair point. The Hire act was for Gamecock. 

Still waiting for your evidence though.