How old are you?

rkbabang
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

13 hours ago, Parsad said:

Well, I'll be 54 in July.  In the prime of physical shape, Tom Cruise can't hold a candle to me.  ...

Tom Cruise is probably getting all kinds of infusions and stem cell treatment every few weeks... Apart from being very disciplined.

Anyone here ever got stem cells for a particular injury or for general health purposes?

Thank you for some great posts to all of you keeping this "tire kicking" topic going. I was a bit in doubt if it was a good idea bumping this geriatric [<- Huhh!?] topic up. I haven't regretted one moment doing it.

Humor, witt, life wisdom and self awareness, all in one fantastic cocktail to read here!

-Also, today I actually learned something for me new here:

Sanjeev [ @Parsad ] posted upstream this:

... Tom Cruise can't hold a candle to me. ...

I had to give up and give in understanding this phrase ..., ending up capitulating on it, asking the Lady of the House [, which certainly is very well below my dignity! - She is a translator by education].

Edited by John Hjorth

17 hours ago, Parsad said:

Well, I'll be 54 in July.  In the prime of physical shape, Tom Cruise can't hold a candle to me.  My wife Margot woke up last night and told me she had the best sex ever...Margot Robbie that is.  My helicopter was fueled and ready to whisk me away to work...of course, after I worked out for 3 hours and had muesli, yogurt and a protein smoothie.

At work, I was managing $4B in between shooting a movie for Netflix and a documentary for Amazon.  At 1pm, I went to lunch at one of the best restaurants in Vancouver and then a quick jog around Coal Harbour.  Went home around 4pm where Margot and the kids were waiting for me.  Our chef had prepared a wonderful meal and then I had a glass of Bordeaux as the kids told me how much they loved me and Margot wanted a repeat of last night!  What a day!

Ok...now imagine the opposite of everything except me being 54 and you've got the truth!  Life sucks!  Pppppphhhhhtttttt!  Where the hell is my Margot?

Cheers! 

so you are really 45 … and not 54 

7 hours ago, Xerxes said:

so you are really 45 … and not 54 

I wish!  No, 54 in July and look like a grown up Charlie Brown.  Good grief!  

But my niece and nephew keep me young.  Nothing like trying to keep up with a 5 year old and 8 year old!  And I also follow Buffett's adage and eat like them. 

That being said, there's only so much chicken fingers I can eat unlike them!

Cheers!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Parsad said:

I wish!  No, 54 in July and look like a grown up Charlie Brown.  Good grief!  

But my niece and nephew keep me young.  Nothing like trying to keep up with a 5 year old and 8 year old!  And I also follow Buffett's adage and eat like them. 

That being said, there's only so much chicken fingers I can eat unlike them!

Cheers!

same here. I got 5 little nephews and nieces. 

I outsource all the hard work to my siblings. Just enjoying quality time with them.