Message Board is Nine Years Old Today!

Parsad

One only needs to look at some of the other message boards (like Yahoo) to appreciate this forum. Sanj, you are to be truly congratulated for creating a forum where intellegent debate can take place. We may not (as a group) always agree, but for the most part I think we have civil and informative debate. Who can ask for more. Once again, well done Sanj.....

cheers

Zorro

Sanjeev,

As others have stated – You have done a wonderful thing here.  You have brought together a group of bright people with terrific ideas.  This web site is a reflection of your exceptional character.  Your kindness, intelligence and integrity have attracted a community of like minded people.

Hats off to you!  You’re our hero!!

Here’s to another 9 years of continued success!

With much appreciation and admiration, I wish you the very best,

Eddie

"As others have stated – You have done a wonderful thing here.  You have brought together a group of bright people with terrific ideas"

Eddie, don't forget about us not so bright people.

This board has had a life changing impact for me and my family. FFH has been over the years a literal gold mine. Thank you to Sanj and the many individuals who have taken the time over the years to post (bsilly and many more come to mind). Funny what life serves up when you decide to board the train...

This board has had a life changing impact for me and my family. FFH has been over the years a literal gold mine. Thank you to Sanj and the many individuals who have taken the time over the years to post (bsilly and many more come to mind). Funny what life serves up when you decide to board the train...

Exactly my thoughts!

Thank you Sanjeev!

Sanjeev and the rest of the board members,

Thank you for all your efforts.  The ideas and commentary on this site are fantastic.  In my opinion, this board has become one of the best in a very short period of time. 

Congrats on the Nine Years, but most importantly heres to many more.  It will be fun to see where we end up.

congrats to all the posters that want to continue learning....and making a little money along the way!

thx Sanjeev...I have been here 8 prosperous years.

Dazel.

congrats to all the posters that want to continue learning....and making a little money along the way!

thx Sanjeev...I have been here 8 prosperous years.

Dazel.

Yeah, Thanks Sanj.  I discovered the board in fall of 2004 when I was searching for something to explain the wild fluctuations and depressed stock of FFH.  I recall Dazel posting, Sanj of course, Bsilly, Cardboard, Crip, Uhurupeak, WhiteSamurai, Smazz, DFCanuck, Numquam Perdo, Sleepless Twindaddy (who is no longer sleepless) and others.  It has been over 7 very prosperous and educational years. 

I thank you for doing this.

To biggy back on what Al said above - alot of interesting people from earlier who knew more than I yet were humble enough to pass on information.

Through Hedges, Runoffs, Catastrophes and more - I thank you Sanj and all!

I was very lucky  :)  to have stumbled upon this board soon after Sanjeev started it.  At that time, it was the only board I ever joined and almost 9 years later that is still the case.  The quality of our members is extraordinary.

Many thanks to Sanjeev and all contributors.

Sanjeev,

I'd like to echo what everyone else has been saying.  This is the best, most profitable discussion board I've ever been on.  Back in February of 2009 I was posting to a fool.com board about Western Sizzlin, and someone tipped me off about the MSN Berkshire board saying that Biglari was being talked about a lot there.  I've been a member ever since.  I wish I remembered who it was that gave me the tip so I could thank him.

--Eric

Thanks to Sanjeev and the board as well.  I go back to the MF days with Parsad where he offered to buy me a beer for some minor achievement - a classy gesture.

Though a tremendous achievement, it's actually not a big surprise to me that he's built the best investment board around and runs it in a classy manner.

Thanks to the board members as well.  I go back to the days of Marvel -- that was a homerun from someone I can't recall (lotsofcoke or locutusoftexas??) up through the recent post of a spreadsheet of the bank preferreds that had been crushed during the meltdown (ericd or eric50...hope i'm close) -- that was another huge hit for me.

Congrats again Sanjeev on your well deserved success.