TIKR.com | Free Beta with Coverage of 50k+ Global Stocks

Garpy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As long as you keep your subscription account active we will always apply a 50% discount on the base price of the PRO plan for your subsequent renewals. It is our intent that you will pay the $179.40 annually (comes out to $14.95/mo) plus any applicable sales taxes into the future as a thank you to those who have supported us from the beginning. We have every incentive to keep our customers happy for life 🙂

The reason we are offering such a low price point to our earliest supporters is that we are hoping it will give us the resources to reinvest and improve TIKR. Even though it is challenging for us to maintain our meaningful cost base at such a low price point, we are hoping that we will be able to meaningfully improve TIKR with the resources from our earliest supporters and therefore attract a larger base of customers in the future. This is our way of showing appreciation to our earliest supporters by giving them a lifetime discount to our Pro tier!

• 2 weeks later...

Also signed up for premium today. Great app, hope you guys make it even better.

I was debating between TIKR and Koyfin, but chose TIKR because it loads faster and is better for fundamental investing. Koyfin has a nice UI though.

Btw, is an API on the roadmap (like simfin.com) so we can use it with other applications like Excel or Google Sheets?

2 hours ago, mcliu said:

I was debating between TIKR and Koyfin, but chose TIKR because it loads faster and is better for fundamental investing. Koyfin has a nice UI though.

Btw, is an API on the roadmap (like simfin.com) so we can use it with other applications like Excel or Google Sheets?

I've the same request for Python applications

Signed up today.  Been using this app for quite a while now.  At this price point, it is a no brainer.  I would love it if the financials can go back 30 years if possible.  Gurufocus does that.  It allows me to look at what happened to companies following the Dot Com bubble bursting and the GFC. Thanks. 

17 hours ago, mcliu said:

Same, I also debated between Koyfin and Tikr. But the limited call transcripts and watchlist in koyfin for the cheaper subscription pushed me toward Tikr. Add the great overview for fundamentals from Tikr, Screener and Investor Tracker and it's a no brainer - especially at that price.

17 hours ago, mcliu said:

@Dave86ch Yeah that would be very helpful. Btw, out of curiosity, what kind of analysis do you use Python for? I've seen many people mention Python, so I'm wondering if it's be I should be learning.

Tbh what I do with Python now, could be do with excel, but since I started delve on Python, I want to pratice with it.  Moreover I fell in love with data analysis and ML, thus I want to implement some advanced features in my DCF analysis for the sake of curiosity.

Edited by Dave86ch

20 minutes ago, Monsieur_dee said:

Signing up today.. I really didn't want to 😅 but it's the first place I go to. Only pay for two services. Vii & tikr. 

On the fence about renewing VII

What is Vii?

1 hour ago, Monsieur_dee said:

Value investor insight. 

They interview different fund managers about stocks they find attractive. I've found it pretty interesting. If I can split it with a friend or two I might keep it. We'll see. 

Thanks

On 12/31/2021 at 5:26 PM, bizaro86 said:

Has anyone used both this and screener.co?

I have had a screener.co subscription for a number of years, but am thinking this might be a good replacement with some added functionality. Anyone used both?

Spent some time looking at this, and will answer my own question for the benefit of others. It is MUCH more user friendly than screener.co in terms of entering data. I've become used to the idiosyncrasies of screener.co, but after 5 minutes I'm probably just as fast with this. Plus its considerably cheaper. So I've cancelled my screener.co and bought the Tikr annual subscription instead. 

The one piece of feedback I have is that for some screener variables CAGR isn't a good metric, and instead a trailing average is better (and that's something screener.co does do). For example, I often screen on Return on Equity. And I like the 5 or 10  year average ROE quite a bit better than the prior year or any CAGR based metric. 

g

On 1/2/2022 at 8:07 AM, bizaro86 said:

Spent some time looking at this, and will answer my own question for the benefit of others. It is MUCH more user friendly than screener.co in terms of entering data. I've become used to the idiosyncrasies of screener.co, but after 5 minutes I'm probably just as fast with this. Plus its considerably cheaper. So I've cancelled my screener.co and bought the Tikr annual subscription instead. 

The one piece of feedback I have is that for some screener variables CAGR isn't a good metric, and instead a trailing average is better (and that's something screener.co does do). For example, I often screen on Return on Equity. And I like the 5 or 10  year average ROE quite a bit better than the prior year or any CAGR based metric. 

good point!

tikr prioritizes development of new features based on pro subscriber requests, to this end, i am inviting other pro subscribers to request these useful features:

-email alerts capability, where you set a target, for example price, for tickers in your portfolio and watchlists and then automatically receive an email alert when the target is reached, this is very useful to "set and forget" for example buy and sell targets when you work with a diversified portfolio of a large number of relatively small worldwide positions..... 

-notes capability, this allows you to place a small note with each ticker for example to document your thesis, idea source,  reminders for upcoming events etc.... again very handy when you work with a diversified portfolio of a large number of relatively small worldwide positions..... 

please feel free to submit requests for these features to support@tikr.com