How to view seekingalpha for free?

muscleman

I used outline for a while but today it seems like outline is no longer working for seekingalpha, after it stopped working for wsj for a few months.

Do you have any other suggestions?

I find seekingAlpha to be a good place to get started on any name to understand basic story, though I still do a lot of work myself.

Or if there is a seekingAlpha alternative, please let me know. I'd really appreciate it!

And archive.org, and if you add:

javascript:location.href='http://web.archive.org/save/'+location.href

as a bookmark, you can add archive any page for future viewing through archive.org (of course this means doing so before seekingalpha restricts the pro post, which takes a few weeks I think?)

Well, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but if we find resources like Seeking Alpha useful, why not just pay the nominal amount of money for it? You guys do realize these places cost money to run, and some of the contributors write and research for a living/side job. Why not pay for something you 1) use, and 2) find useful?

Well, I'm not trying to sound like a dick, but if we find resources like Seeking Alpha useful, why not just pay the nominal amount of money for it? You guys do realize these places cost money to run, and some of the contributors write and research for a living/side job. Why not pay for something you 1) use, and 2) find useful?

Most of the contributors have their own micro website/ communities, which cost extra. SA  gets a cut from them. I am not saying that it doesn’t make sense to pay $20/ month, but I don’t think it’s a great value given that the quality of the freeware commentators is far below what you can find on other message board, including here.

Most of the contributors have their own micro website/ communities, which cost extra. SA  gets a cut from them. I am not saying that it doesn’t make sense to pay $20/ month, but I don’t think it’s a great value given that the quality of the freeware commentators is far below what you can find on other message board, including here.

Yeah. Totally agree. VIC is way better in terms of quality. Also articles here, though it is harder to find articles here than in VIC for a lot of names that I am tracking. And if VIC is free, I am not gonna pay for seekingAlpha's lower quality articles.

Yeah. Totally agree. VIC is way better in terms of quality. Also articles here, though it is harder to find articles here than in VIC for a lot of names that I am tracking. And if VIC is free, I am not gonna pay for seekingAlpha's lower quality articles.

Which is fine and all if your actions are consistent with that. But what you're saying is contrary, that there is something you find on Seeking Alpha that you otherwise don’t seem to be able to find elsewhere(otherwise, why would you need to do this?). And your solution is to try to find a way to take something you seem to think has value, without paying for it. There’s a word for that...

I would kind of get it if we were talking about thousands of dollars here, but it’s like $20 a month lol....

Which is fine and all if your actions are consistent with that. But what you're saying is contrary, that there is something you find on Seeking Alpha that you otherwise don’t seem to be able to find elsewhere(otherwise, why would you need to do this?). And your solution is to try to find a way to take something you seem to think has value, without paying for it. There’s a word for that...

I would kind of get it if we were talking about thousands of dollars here, but it’s like $20 a month lol....

All the research costs add up quickly. $20 here and $50 there. It can quickly add up to $300 a month.  ::)