Icahn Says No Respect For Ackman After Herbalife Bet

Parsad

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I have to tell you guys the truth...Ackman and Icahn have been feuding on this message board for years under nicknames.  Now you guys know why some of our threads go on forever.  Actually, they were the ones behind the LVLT thread.  ;D  Cheers!

Seriously?

No!  I was just joking.  Cheers!

BTW if you have never seen this video its entertaining as well.

"Carl Icahn caught on video at Caroline's Comedy Club in Manhattan talking about the Texaco/Getty Oil Lawsuit."

That's pretty damn funny...you really have to wait for the punch line, because he sounds exactly like he did on CNBC for the first few minutes.  Cheers!

BTW if you have never seen this video its entertaining as well.

"Carl Icahn caught on video at Caroline's Comedy Club in Manhattan talking about the Texaco/Getty Oil Lawsuit."

That's pretty damn funny...you really have to wait for the punch line, because he sounds exactly like he did on CNBC for the first few minutes.  Cheers!

I probably should have mentioned that parts of the video including the punch line is NSFW, so use headphones!

Haha...

"I've done business all my life with handshakes..."

"Who is this guy...what's his name?"

"I don't know if this guy is sanctimonious or arrogant..."

"The guy is a major loser..."

Pretty much "I'm worth $16 billion and I don't care about you puny insects" type of attitude.

This doesn't make Ackman a saint but I don't think you could trust EITHER of those two men.

Pretty much "I'm worth $16 billion and I don't care about you puny insects" type of attitude.

This doesn't make Ackman a saint but I don't think you could trust EITHER of those two men.

I agree.  Both came off as idiots, crybabies and I wouldn't do business with either. 

I was somewhat offended by Icahn's Neanderthal-like comment about Ackman being "like one of those little Jewish kids we picked on in school."  Shows exactly what type of asshole Icahn is...no wonder SB idolizes him!  Cheers!