Tour Warren Buffett's Office

Parsad

Good catch. :) Anyone know how recent this interview is?

Thanks for posting that, I noticed that he had the most recent Japan Company Handbook on his desk, I know because I have the same copy I've been working through here.  I guess he just can't get away from paging through those books looking for bargains…!

Thanks for posting that, I noticed that he had the most recent Japan Company Handbook on his desk, I know because I have the same copy I've been working through here.  I guess he just can't get away from paging through those books looking for bargains…!

How much did you end up paying for the Japan company handbook with shipping?

BeerBaron

How much did you end up paying for the Japan company handbook with shipping?

BeerBaron

I ordered it from Kinokuniya Book Stores of America in NYC. It was $148 total, that included shipping. They shipped it very quickly. If you went to the store in person I think it would be cheaper, but immnit sure. I called and ordered by phone.