Liberty Posted April 9, 2012 Share Posted April 9, 2012 (warning: I'm not 100% sure what I want to say in this post, except to share this frustration) So I know what my next big move is going to be, I want to put a substantial fraction of my capital in something.. But before I can do that I have to wait for something else to happen, and it's frustrating.. Once I own something, I have almost endless patience. It could drop by 50% and if I feel my analysis is still valid, I'll hold it and probably buy more, no problem. I buy things that I know I could own for years, that's my style. But when I want to buy something new, I tend to have less patience, and get afraid that it'll go up a lot and that I'll have missed my chance. It makes me want to compromise on my plan (ie. sell something else a bit more cheaply than I should to buy this new thing). I know I should just be patient and wait for the juiciest, fattest pitch rather than just a nice fat pitch, and I know that even if I was to miss this opportunity, I'd do just fine with what I own right now over the long-term, but it's still hard, and I really don't want to miss this one. So anyway, I just wanted to share the frustration and maybe see if others here have the same kind of unbalance patience capacity (no problem with some situations, harder in others)... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now