War risk

muscleman

It is extremely naive just to assume the US would prevail over China in any type of war.

The US has not a very good track record - Afghanistan - Vietnam - Korea.  Those were tiny, undeveloped countries compared to China.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is extremely naive just to assume the US would prevail over China in any type of war.

The US has not a very good track record - Afghanistan - Vietnam - Korea.  Those were tiny, undeveloped countries compared to China.

Not to mention we're currently led by a corrupt idiot.

Twisting people's words? How? I simply said that if war to occur then Taiwan would be allies. Liberty said no one would win. I said liberty would win.

What do you guys think the best course of action is?

You think in slogans.

"Liberty would win" is meaningless in the context of a nuclear war. Everybody would lose. Your comparison to Germany and Japan isn't applicable on many dimensions.

You're the one who brought up nuclear war (and WWIII!). Who, exactly, would be on China's side? North Korea? Russia?

It isn't clear at all that we would have nuclear war. Is it possible? yes. A far more likely outcome (I suspect) would be more like the cold war. I highly doubt China would risk nuclear war just to keep their stranglehold on Taiwan.

What do you think the best course of action is? To keep letting them do what they're currently doing?

It's not my responsibility to teach you geopolitics. If the topic interests you, go learn about it.

Well, you're arguing with me but aren't providing any alternative. In fact, you're saying I want WWIII (which I don't!).

Nuke China!

(This message is approved by Generalissimo Trumpy 2024 campaign)

Back in 1970s when Russia was about to nuke the entire China, US came out and stopped it. If this time US wanted to nuke the entire China, I think Russia will come out to stop it.

muscle, do you think the US should let China continue its ways or do something about it? I'm not saying war by the way.

Nuke China!

(This message is approved by Generalissimo Trumpy 2024 campaign)

Back in 1970s when Russia was about to nuke the entire China, US came out and stopped it. If this time US wanted to nuke the entire China, I think Russia will come out to stop it.

muscle, do you think the US should let China continue its ways or do something about it? I'm not saying war by the way.

I think there will be more conflicts between them especially as we approach election date. There will be more volatility in the market but the market will slowly creep up.