Look through portfolio - Google Sheets with live prices

Dynamic

As per presentation here https://www.bnymellon.com/_global-assets/pdf/investor-relations/financial-supplement-4q-2019.pdf on page 3,

Common shares outstanding (in thousands) are 900,683 on 31 Dec 2019.

I guess since part of the holding is via pension funds Berkshire might not have reported more than 10% but may be in few months things will change.

13F for Dec 2019 should be coming soon.

Thanks a lot Dynamic for maintaining these details and your detailed response.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that @valueinvesting101. I just googled the BK share count and found two sources stating 922.2 million as at 31st Dec 2019, which is wrong.

I would imagine that either Berkshire will have sold enough to remain under 10% (which we should discover with both of Friday's 13F-HR filings) or they may be waiting for the formal SEC 10-K filing from Bank of New York Mellon with an exact count of shares outstanding before they file with SEC that they are now a 10% owner. The last relevant SEC filing was the 30 Sep 2019 10-Q, stating:

As of Sept. 30, 2019, 922,198,877 shares of the registrant’s common stock, $0.01 par value per share, were outstanding.

I guess we'll find out soon.

The new 13F-HR filings for Berkshire Hathaway and New England Asset Management came out on Friday, and Berkshire also filed a number of 13G or 13G/A filings, plus Form 5 disclosing Warren Buffett's stake in BRK.A and donations of BRK.B as at Dec 31, 2019. All these filings are available via SEC's EDGAR at this link and it's the 2020-02-14 dated filings that I've checked at time of writing.

Most of the 13G or 13G/A filings show unchanged Employee Pension holdings, but the new 13G filing in respect of RH (formerly Restoration Hardware Holdings) reveals that despite a much-increased share count this quarter taking the proportion of RH voting controlled to 9.0%, much of that holding is in Employee Pension Funds (code EP) so the amount I know think is attributable to Berkshire shareholders is lower than I thought last quarter, when I didn't know any was in EP.

New holdings - Biogen Inc, Kroger Co., SPY and VOO index funds, all small positions likely Ted and Todd.

Oddly, SPY and VOO have look-through holdings in 500 companies including BRK.B itself (an interesting recursion), but the positions are small and EPS is not provided by GoogleFinance, so for now, I'm ignoring their look-through contribution as negligible.

As usual, my figures on changes will differ from other published sources, which I consider to be incomplete for tracking Look-Through ownership, because

(1) I deduct Employee Pension fund (EP) holdings where possible, some of which are substantial

(2) I do include the proportion of Gen Re holdings that appear on the 13F for NEAM which are ignored by every other published Berkshire portfolio tracker I've seen.

(3) I make reasonable estimates of non-13F securities such as non-US securities based on limited reporting and occasional disclosure in 10-K filings and whether my end-of-quarter Equity Portfolio valuation is reasonably close.

Some notable examples are BYD Co. (HKG:1211) held by BH Energy which is reported on some Hong Kong websites and Sanofi (traded Euronext Paris), for which the ADRs were sold, but I suspect the Euronext shares are still held - and the 10-K may well confirm or refure this as it would be a top-15 holding at year-end 2019 if still held, which it wasn't in 2018.

I also make a reasonable assumption of the value of the Occidental 8% Preferred stock, which I assume is carried at a fixed $10.5 billion valuation but which doesn't contribute to Look-Through investee Earnings, as the 8% dividend would come either via OXY stock or 'Other' income reported in Berkshire's own earnings. As yet, I haven't attempted to put a value on the small remaining position in BAC 6% preferred stock.

Changes noted (full list in fixed-width font table below): - where I mention the valuation of the position 'now' or 'today', I'm basically referring to Friday 14th Feb 2020 closing prices.

AAL - American Airlines reduced shareholder-owned share count by 5.2% so that total share count remains just below 10% voting control. N.B. Employee pensions account for almost half of Berkshire's holding, but EP count did not change. Some EP holdings will disappear when the newspapers are acquired by Lee. $635mn valuation of shareholder's stake.

AAPL - Apple reduced by 1.4%, probably Ted or Todd needing to sell something fairly full-valued to invest elsewhere, I guess. Still a vast position at $81,519mn today.

BAC - Bank of America reduced by 0.2% since 2019-09-30 due to divesting Applied Underwriters, as already disclosed in Oct 2019 filing. Percentage stake now 10.7% thanks to buybacks. $33,029mn valuation today.

BIIB - NEW STAKE - Biogen Inc., worth $216m today. Almost certainly Ted or Todd.

BK - Bank of New York Mellon reduced 3.6% to stay below 10% stake, 9.9% stake thanks to buybacks. $3,740mn today.

GM - General Motors increased BRK shareholders' stake by 6.0%. EPs own about a third of total stake. $1,669mn today for shareholders.

GS - Goldman Sachs reduced 33.8%. Now 5.1% stake in GS. $2,948mn today.

KR - NEW STAKE - Kroger Co. worth $535mn today. Almost certainly Ted or Todd.

OXY - Occidental Petroleum increased 153.5%. Stake worth $788mn today. The option of paying the $10bn 8% preferred dividend in OXY stock could be responsible for some or all of this position. Might be revealed in the Berkshire or Occidental 10-K soon, or if we could guess the payment dates based on the acquisition of Anadarko, we might be able to reconcile it to the $0.2bn per quarter in preferred dividends and OXY stock issuance. Quite possibly it's a mixture of open market purchases and dividends in stock.

PSX - Phillips 66 reduced by 95.6%, and quite possibly eliminated entirely since 31st Dec 2019. $20mn today if still held.

RH - RH, formerly Restoration Hardware, increased possibly by as much as 112.6% depending on how much was already owned by the pension in the previous quarter. $225mn stake for BRK shareholders (5.0% of company), plus 4.0% of company for the Precision Castparts Master Trust Employee Pension (EP), giving 9.0% voting stake.

SPY - NEW STAKE - SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust, just $13.3mn at today's price. Almost certainly Ted or Todd.

SU -Suncor Energy Inc increased 39.6%. Now $447mn.

TRV - Travelers Companies Inc decreased 94.8% and quite possibly eliminated entirely since 31st Dec 2019. $43mn today if still held.

VOO - NEW STAKE - Vanguard S&P 500 ETF, just $13.3mn at today's price - virtually the same as SPY. Almost certainly Ted or Todd.

WFC - Wells Fargo & Co reduced by 13.8%. This is quite a substantial reduction on a giant stake. If still holding as much as at 31st Dec 2019, Berkshire holds $16,669mn at today's price. While they may be required to stay below 10% to avoind becoming a Bank Holding Company due to banking relationships, the stake is now 8.4% so they've either bought themselves a lot of time while selling at reasonably high valuations or they're selling for fundamental reasons. Hard to guess whether they took advantage of some reasonably high prices in the 50s last quarter to lighten up prior to the new CEO potentially making some big bath changes or whether they feel the story has changed for the worse and they should either eliminate the position or they're selling based on valuation.

Here's the table of changes:

AAL_________ American Airlin…Group Inc __-5.20% ______21,758,000
AAPL________ Apple Inc._______________ __-1.40% _____250,866,566
AMZN________ Amazon Com Inc___________ ____unch _unchanged count
AXP_________ American Express Co______ ____unch _unchanged count
AXTA________ Axalta Coating …stems Ltd ____unch _unchanged count
BAC_________ Bank of America…rporation __-0.20% _____947,760,000
BIIB________ Biogen Inc.______________ _**NEW** _________648,447
BK__________ Bank of New Yor…llon Corp __-3.60% ______81,488,751
CASS________ Società Cattoli…operativa ____unch _unchanged count
CHTR________ Charter Communi…tions Inc ____unch _unchanged count
COST________ Costco Wholesale Corp____ ____unch _unchanged count
DAL_________ Delta Air Lines, Inc_____ ____unch _unchanged count
DEO_________ Diageo P L C Spon ADR New ____unch _unchanged count
DVA_________ DaVita HealthCa…tners Inc ____unch _unchanged count
GL__________ Globe Life Inc …ark Corp) ____unch _unchanged count
GM__________ General Motors Co________ ___6.00% ______48,006,000
GS__________ Goldman Sachs Group Inc__ _-33.80% ______12,435,814
HCG_________ Home Capital Gr… (CANADA) ____unch _unchanged count
HKG:1211____ BYD Company Lim… Listing) ____unch _unchanged count
JNJ_________ Johnson & Johnson________ ____unch _unchanged count
JPM_________ JPMorgan Chase & Co______ ____unch _unchanged count
KHC_________ Kraft Heinz Co___________ ____unch _unchanged count
KO__________ Coca-Cola Co_____________ ____unch _unchanged count
KR__________ Kroger Co._______________ _**NEW** ______18,940,079
LBTYA_______ Liberty Global …c Class A ____unch _unchanged count
LBTYK_______ Liberty Global …c Class C ____unch _unchanged count
LILA________ Liberty LiLAC Group A____ ____unch _unchanged count
LILAK_______ Liberty LiLAC Group C____ ____unch _unchanged count
LSXMA_______ Liberty Sirius … Series A ____unch _unchanged count
LSXMK_______ Liberty Sirius … Series C ____unch _unchanged count
LUV_________ Southwest Airls Co_______ ____unch _unchanged count
LXS_________ Lanxess AG_______________ ____unch _unchanged count
MA__________ MasterCard Inc___________ ____unch _unchanged count
MCO_________ Moody's Corporation______ ____unch _unchanged count
MDLZ________ Mondelez Intern…ional Inc ____unch _unchanged count
MTB_________ M&T Bank Corp____________ ____unch _unchanged count
OXY_________ Occidental Petr…eum Corp. _153.50% ______18,933,054
OXY.preferre Occidental 8% p…red stock ____unch _unchanged count
PG__________ Proctor and Gamble_______ ____unch _unchanged count
PNC_________ PNC Financial S…Group Inc ____unch _unchanged count
PSX_________ Phillips 66______________ _-95.60% _________227,436
QSR_________ Restaurant Bran…ional Inc ____unch _unchanged count
RH__________ RH (formerly Re…Holdings) _112.60% _________945,079
SAN_________ Sanofi Euronext Paris____ ____unch _unchanged count
SIRI________ Sirius XM Hldgs Inc______ ____unch _unchanged count
SPY_________ SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust___ _**NEW** __________39,400
STNE________ StoneCo Ltd._____________ ____unch _unchanged count
STOR________ Store Capital Corp_______ ____unch _unchanged count
SU__________ Suncor Energy Inc New____ __39.60% ______15,019,031
SYF_________ Synchrony Financial______ ____unch _unchanged count
TEVA________ Teva Pharmaceut…Ltd (ADR) ____unch _unchanged count
TRV_________ Travelers Companies Inc__ _-94.80% _________312,379
UAL_________ United Continen…dings Inc ____unch _unchanged count
UPS_________ United Parcel S…Inc (UPS) ____unch _unchanged count
USB_________ U.S. Bancorp_____________ ____unch _unchanged count
V___________ Visa Inc_________________ ____unch _unchanged count
VOO_________ Vanguard S&P 500 ETF_____ _**NEW** __________43,000
VRSN________ VeriSign Inc_____________ ____unch _unchanged count
WFC_________ Wells Fargo & Co New_____ _-13.80% _____345,688,918

So far, I've updated the version that is NOT publicly editable at this link, which you may copy to your own Google Drive and enter your own holdings of BRK.A and BRK.B to estimate your own Look-Through holdings and Earnings from the investees:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ok3bOO4z_2Itbta6FguKbuFA1HvcQvzisspPBN6IpZY/edit#gid=270007207

I may get around to editing the public-edit version later.

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-02-18/berkshire-wades-into-etf-market-with-two-newly-disclosed-bets

The above link tells us that the SPY and VOO index ETF positions are both pension fund holdings, so I've included adjustments to cancel those holdings.

There's also a small -323,300 adjustment I've added to Visa Inc. (V) to match page 10 of the 2019 Annual Report Chairman's letter. This adjusts for shares held by pension funds of Berkshire subsidiaries. As Berkshire only owns 0.6% of Visa, there will not be 13g filings that would disclose the pension holdings specifically.

I've also removed SAN (Sanofi Euronext Paris) - see below.

Each of the lines except Others*** on page 10 now match the share count and also the closing market value on 2019-12-31 matched to the nearest million dollars using normal rounding.

Also, I note that SAN (Sanofi Euronext Paris) is absent from the list on page 10. It last showed in the 2017 Annual Report after which the SNY (Sanofi American Depositary Receipts) position disappeared from the 13F during 2018.

At that time I did not remove SAN, which isn't a 13F security, and left it in my portfolio as it would not have appeared in the 2018 Annual Report as it was below the top 15 positions by market value.

This year, the position would have been the 13th largest, but it is absent, so it may have been eliminated or it may have been reduced to below the $1.924 billion value of the Visa Inc. holding.

I will for now assume that Sanofi has been eliminated entirely.

I also note that the *** note on page 10 states:

*** Includes $10 billion investment in Occidental Petroleum Corporation consisting of preferred stock and

warrants to buy common stock.

It does not explicitly state the 'Market value' of this, but we do know that $10 billion was the cost basis of the preferred/warrant Equity investment in OXY. For now, knowing the additional $0.5 billion in redemption cost, I'm leaving the OXY position at $10.5 billion assumed Market Value.

Maybe one day I'll run something like a Black Scholes method approximation of the value of the warrants to see if this implies any appreciable additional 'fair value' at present. From disclosures of the 'mark-to-model' fair value estimation method used for untraded European-style index put contracts, this is likely to be the way Berkshire would comply with any requirement to estimate fair value. Black Scholes is likely to be very wrong on such long-term contracts, but it's the typically accepted method.

Having adjusted a private copy of the portfolio that I froze at year-end prices, the total portfolio value I track at 31 Dec 2019, excluding KHC (which is excluded from the page 10 portfolio) comes to:

$242,992,080,157

my portfolio at 2019-12-31 close

$248,027,000,000

Berkshire's actual portfolio at 2019-12-31 close

$  5,034,919,843

difference or about 2%

So be aware that 2% is not accounted for.

Some of my error could include:

• Valuation of non-common-stock Occidental Petroleum Corporation holdings - both 8% preferred stock and attached warrants.
  • Valuation of the very small remaining number of share of 6% perpetual preferred stock in Bank of America Corporation
  • The possibility that Berkshire holds at most 19,130,338 shares of SAN on Euronext Paris - making it at most the 16th largest common stock portfolio holding at year end 2019. I now assume zero holding in SAN.
  • Other US holdings that aren't included in the SEC's list of 13F securities
  • Non US holdings we don't know about - we know about BYD Co. in Hong Kong, have surmised BIT:CASS. I think I need to look into PayTm in India - I think there's a report of similar sized investments in that and STNE. LXS (Lanxess AG in Germany) was also reported in the past.
  • In the opposite direction, other pension fund adjustments that, similar to VISA, I was unaware of.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this, especially if you have links to support holdings that wouldn't show up in 13F filings.

Certainly being 2% out is pretty close and won't make a whole heap of difference in estimating look-through market value, look-through earnings or adjusting your effective exposure to holdings you own directly and through Berkshire too.

It may be possible to simply model the missing $5 billion as an equivalent holding in a suitable index, with perhaps a sensible estimate of look-through earnings in that index.

According to a SEC Form 4 filing as a 10% owner, and my own calculations, Berkshire (NICO and GEICO, so presumably from shareholder's cash, not pensions) bought an extra 976,507 shares of DAL on Thu 27th Feb at a weighted average price of around $46.3985 per share, spending a total of around $45,308,500 on the additional stock.

I've changed the Adjustment column by +976,507 to account for this look-through ownership. This appears to be around 11.23% of Delta's outstanding shares, up from 11.08% or so.

I still haven't updated the publicly editable version to the latest 13F or this Form 4, just the version you can copy to your own Google Sheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ok3bOO4z_2Itbta6FguKbuFA1HvcQvzisspPBN6IpZY

• 2 months later...

I'm very busy right now in real life, but soon hope to reflect the complete sale of all the airline stocks in the portfolio. The figures reported for the April sales during the AGM will probably only include the shares attributable to Berkshire shareholders. A large proportion of the AAL stake was held in pension funds instead.

• 2 weeks later...

With the 13F-HR forms for Berkshire and New England Asset Management both released yesterday, I've updated only the Google sheet that you can copy but not edit. I do not intend to update the publicly editable version I used to do any longer.

As the number of units held is one-millionth of the latest share count (from 10-Q cover page), column I represents the company's total portfolio in millions of dollars.

The 13F date is 31st March 2020, and we know about some changes since then, mostly the complete sale of the four airlines.

Also the sale of a little USB to trim the Berkshire stake plus Benjamin Moore pension stake plus Warren Buffett private stake below 10% combined, all of which I have adjusted for.

There are probably about another $2 billion of sales in April that we cannot yet identify along with about $0.4bn is purchases.

Other than minor increases in the airlines that were reversed in April, PNC Financial was the only increase at +5.4%.

Phillips 66 (PSX) was sold off completely, as expected based on the previous quarter. As we found out in the 10-Q, Wells Fargo was not sold down further, contrary to my expectations.

Goldman Sachs (GS) was sold down 81% so I would not be surprised if it has been sold entirely by now, but we'll have to wait until later to find out.

Other sales look mostly like minor trimming.

One further change is that in the 2019 Berkshire 10-K Note 4 and especially Note 20 the OXY preferred stock and OXY warrants fair values are marked to model and the key inputs are described. The warrants are such a small fair value I haven't tried a Black Scholes approach and just set a fixed value for OXY.warrant.

For the preferred, I came up with an 8.54% discount rate to match the Note 20 valuation and adopted the appropriate per-share value for OXY.preferred

I then adjusted to suit BAC.preferred and found a reasonable value with 6.54% discount rate, which makes the Note 4 value of the Bank of America equity stake at 31st March to match to the nearest $0.1bn rounding, when it had been rounding to $0.1bn too low without including those warrants.

The preferreds and warrants don't contribute to the Look-Through EPS.

Here's the table of position changes since 31st Dec 2019:

AAL_________ American Airlin…Group Inc -100.00% ________________
AAPL________ Apple Inc._______________ ____unch _unchanged count
AMZN________ Amazon Com Inc___________ __-0.70% _________533,300
AXP_________ American Express Co______ ____unch _unchanged count
AXTA________ Axalta Coating …stems Ltd __-0.90% ______21,686,000
BAC_________ Bank of America…rporation ____unch _unchanged count
BAC.preferre Bank of America…red stock ____unch _unchanged count
BIIB________ Biogen Inc.______________ __-0.80% _________643,022
BK__________ Bank of New Yor…llon Corp ____unch _unchanged count
CASS________ Società Cattoli…operativa ____unch _unchanged count
CHTR________ Charter Communi…tions Inc ____unch _unchanged count
COST________ Costco Wholesale Corp____ ____unch _unchanged count
DAL_________ Delta Air Lines, Inc_____ -100.00% ________________
DEO_________ Diageo P L C Spon ADR New ____unch _unchanged count
DVA_________ DaVita HealthCa…tners Inc __-2.50% ______18,043,482
GL__________ Globe Life Inc …ark Corp) ____unch _unchanged count
GM__________ General Motors Co________ __-0.70% ______47,687,000
GS__________ Goldman Sachs Group Inc__ _-81.10% _______2,351,243
HCG_________ Home Capital Gr… (CANADA) ____unch _unchanged count
HKG:1211____ BYD Company Lim… Listing) ____unch _unchanged count
JNJ_________ Johnson & Johnson________ ____unch _unchanged count
JPM_________ JPMorgan Chase & Co______ __-3.00% ______58,259,433
KHC_________ Kraft Heinz Co___________ ____unch _unchanged count
KO__________ Coca-Cola Co_____________ ____unch _unchanged count
KR__________ Kroger Co._______________ ____unch _unchanged count
LBTYA_______ Liberty Global …c Class A __-4.20% ______10,931,000
LBTYK_______ Liberty Global …c Class C ____unch _unchanged count
LILA________ Liberty LiLAC Group A____ __-5.20% _______1,541,123
LILAK_______ Liberty LiLAC Group C____ ____unch _unchanged count
LSXMA_______ Liberty Sirius … Series A ____unch _unchanged count
LSXMK_______ Liberty Sirius … Series C __-1.00% ______23,702,958
LUV_________ Southwest Airls Co_______ -100.00% ________________
LXS_________ Lanxess AG_______________ ____unch _unchanged count
MA__________ MasterCard Inc___________ ____unch _unchanged count
MCO_________ Moody's Corporation______ ____unch _unchanged count
MDLZ________ Mondelez Intern…ional Inc ____unch _unchanged count
MTB_________ M&T Bank Corp____________ ____unch _unchanged count
OXY_________ Occidental Petr…eum Corp. ____unch _unchanged count
OXY.preferre Occidental 8% p…red stock ____unch _unchanged count
OXY.warrant_ Occidental warr…50 strike ____unch _unchanged count
PG__________ Proctor and Gamble_______ ____unch _unchanged count
PNC_________ PNC Financial S…Group Inc ___5.40% ______10,298,484
PSX_________ Phillips 66______________ -100.00% ________________
QSR_________ Restaurant Bran…ional Inc ____unch _unchanged count
RH__________ RH (formerly Re…Holdings) ____unch _unchanged count
SAN_________ Sanofi Euronext Paris____ ____unch _unchanged count
SIRI________ Sirius XM Hldgs Inc______ __-2.80% _____132,418,729
SPY_________ SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust___ ____unch _unchanged count
STNE________ StoneCo Ltd._____________ ____unch _unchanged count
STOR________ Store Capital Corp_______ ____unch _unchanged count
SU__________ Suncor Energy Inc New____ __-0.50% ______14,949,031
SYF_________ Synchrony Financial______ __-3.20% ______20,128,000
TEVA________ Teva Pharmaceut…Ltd (ADR) __-1.10% ______42,789,295
TRV_________ Travelers Companies Inc__ -100.00% ________________
UAL_________ United Continen…dings Inc -100.00% ________________
UPS_________ United Parcel S…Inc (UPS) ____unch _unchanged count
USB_________ U.S. Bancorp_____________ ____unch _unchanged count
V___________ Visa Inc_________________ ____unch _unchanged count
VOO_________ Vanguard S&P 500 ETF_____ ____unch _unchanged count
VRSN________ VeriSign Inc_____________ __-1.70% _______7,768,349
WFC_________ Wells Fargo & Co New_____ ____unch _unchanged count

• 1 month later...

Since Buffett gets a lot of flak for not doing much for Berkshire shareholders recently, I've been curious to track his most recent major material capital allocation decision, which is still the Apple investment.  He also made the decision to reduce Wells Fargo, which not too long ago was Berkshire's largest equity position (if I am remembering correctly).

Berkshire owns 250.867 million AAPL shares as far as we know (most recent disclosures), right now valued at a hair under $95 Billion.

Wells Fargo has 4.1 Billion shares outstanding in total, valuing the entire company at $102 Billion today.

Just for curiosity sake, I am interested to see if Berkshire's position in Apple does in fact cross above the value of the entire Wells Fargo market cap.  Wells looks weak but is probably undervalued by quite a bit (Berkshire stopped selling when the price dropped.  Berkshire's sales were not because of the 10% rule recently, he chose to reduce voluntarily).  Apple is obviously at an all time high and the strength of the business seems fully appreciated these days.

Incidentally, Berkshire's cost basis is $35.287 Billion for the 250,866,566 Apple shares they own.  A gain of just under $60 Billion pretax before the growing dividends are counted. 

I wonder if Warren set himself a little alert on his new iPhone to let him know when Apple hits $398.62 per share.  I would not be disappointed if he sold some here.  Tax rate could be changing next year after all

* edit - and there we have Berkshire's first 12 figure stock position.  not too many investments available where that is possible

I believe I've now updated both sheets to reflect the current known portfolio. The links in this old post will still work.

The spreadsheet I'd advise you to Make a copy of for your own use is:

Berkshire Hathaway Look Through Earnings & Holdings

The spreadsheet that is publicly editable by anyone (but anyone can see any edits you make, the edit history, or corrupt the spreadsheet) is:

Berkshire Look through earnings - Public editing allowed

Just FYI, publicly editable spreadsheet looks like it's been corrupted. At least some values are grossly incorrect.

This should have been expected but FYI if someone is still using it.

I believe I've now updated both sheets to reflect the current known portfolio. The links in this old post will still work.

The spreadsheet I'd advise you to Make a copy of for your own use is:

Berkshire Hathaway Look Through Earnings & Holdings

The spreadsheet that is publicly editable by anyone (but anyone can see any edits you make, the edit history, or corrupt the spreadsheet) is:

Berkshire Look through earnings - Public editing allowed

Just FYI, publicly editable spreadsheet looks like it's been corrupted. At least some values are grossly incorrect.

This should have been expected but FYI if someone is still using it.

Please dive into Berkshire specificics, Jurgis.