Can a Woman make you a Millionaire???

you guys are taking this too seriously

You must be new around here. As opposed to everything else?

^^^^This guy might be the most serious guy on the board.  ;)

Note: He also gives great dating advice!

Last I heard his dating advice was a flop.....

I would argue it wasn't the advice, but the execution.

Now are you entirely sure about this? I will let the board membership be the judges. 

advice from Kraven

1.  Unbutton 3-4 buttons on your shirt and wear lots of gold chains. 

2.  If you have various tattoos, make sure to show them off.

3.  Order for her and if she says she doesn't like what you ordered shush her and tell her you know what you're doing.

4.  Flex your muscles as often as possible.  For example, if asked where the ladies room is make sure that when you point you show off the guns a little bit.

5. Talk about various "fantasies" you have and ask her to describe hers.  Women enjoy talking about possible escapades on the first date.

6.  Get very, very drunk to demonstrate that you are able to hold your liquor.

7.  Start a fight with a guy sitting at a table near you.  Women love to feel protected.

8.  Swear a lot.  Women like a man who talks like a man.

9.  Talk only about sports and money.  Like #8, women like this.

And finally, 10.  At the end of the date, tell her you had a great time and that she is exactly like your mother and that that is a very good thing (and wink).

Side note: You forgot the part about inviting her back to your place in the bedroom next to your parents....

Sure ... its just dead boring, otherwise!

No Porsche (to pick her up), no nice restaurant every week (gotta eat), no tickets to plays (have to go somewhere), no nice home (have to sleep somewhere), nice clothes, everyday cooking .... & you have you have to wash every now & again  ;D

SD

Now are you entirely sure about this? I will let the board membership be the judges. 

advice from Kraven

3.  Order for her and if she says she doesn't like what you ordered shush her and tell her you know what you're doing.

4.  Flex your muscles as often as possible.  For example, if asked where the ladies room is make sure that when you point you show off the guns a little bit.

5. Talk about various "fantasies" you have and ask her to describe hers.  Women enjoy talking about possible escapades on the first date.

7.  Start a fight with a guy sitting at a table near you.  Women love to feel protected.

And finally, 10.  At the end of the date, tell her you had a great time and that she is exactly like your mother and that that is a very good thing (and wink).

Side note: You forgot the part about inviting her back to your place in the bedroom next to your parents....

Looking at some gangsta rap vids with hot girls i am under the impression that these are some really great tips!

you guys are taking this too seriously

You must be new around here. As opposed to everything else?

^^^^This guy might be the most serious guy on the board.  ;)

Note: He also gives great dating advice!

Last I heard his dating advice was a flop.....

I would argue it wasn't the advice, but the execution.

advice from Kraven

I agree that your side note is a good tip, but if it was deserving of being in the top 10 it would have been in the top 10.

Guest deepValue

Can a Woman make you rich?  Ask Sen. John Kerry.

You can ask Andy Fastow too. And pretty much every other squirrelly social climber.