Michael Jackson Passes Away

Parsad

Completely off-topic, but because he was such a huge influence on pop-culture and music, I thought I would mention it.  Michael Jackson has died of a heart attack at age 50.  Sadly, a girl I had a crush on as a young boy, Farrah Fawcett, also passed away today.  Should probably wait till CNN has said it, but these guys are pretty good when it comes to this stuff:  http://www.tmz.com/

Guest kawikaho

Geez, I just heard about this too.  That's a total shock.  I mean, Farrah was pretty expected, since she had cancer for the past 3 years.  Ed Mcmahon was expected too, since he was old.  But MJ???  The greatest selling artist of all time next to the Beatles.  The dude was a legend. 

I still get shivers thinking about the 70's and Farrah Fawcett... my best friend's sister had the feathered hair look and was a knock out. Charlies Angels. 6 Million $ Man. That poster with the red swimsuit. Sad to hear that Farrah passed away.

M Jackson is also a shocker, but for me does not bring back so many memories.

Guest kawikaho

I feel sorry for Fawcett's family.  When I heard that she passed away this morning, there was some fleeting news articles.  Now it's all MJ in the news.  She just got buried.