The Seven Immutable Laws of Investing

merkhet

Looks like there's a new James Montier piece out.

https://www.gmo.com/America/CMSAttachmentDownload.aspx?target=JUBRxi51IIB%2bPzFp9SGWyV4V1B7zgRSHju16Pg1fHkvYkeyLsxCzMzVFv0FQ1UV8tBcf%2fqtvVmh6I2Es%2fA3UhXSGwtY1Sa8IqDhOpN10FbOQz3d9lMKgfw%3d%3d

I'm not sure if anyone else on here follows him, but I've always found his writing to be both timely and brilliant.

I've just read The Little Book of Behavorial Investing (which was a true eye-opener and light read at once, recommended!) so I will definitely check this out. Thank you!

James Montier is one of my favorite writers.  I would highly recommend his other book "Value Investing" for a deeper look into the concepts that he introduces in The Little Book of Behavioral Investing.

I have always enjoyed reading Montier's stuff but I think I liked this article the most... he seems to have distilled Graham, Buffett, Keynes and Templeton thinking into his 7 laws. And then he overlays this into what we are seeing in the markets today. Bottom line... he says likely a good time to raise some cash and be patient and wait for the next fat pitch.