Berkshire Hathaway Annual Meeting 2024

Hey,

Who will be around in Omaha? I am planning to go again!

To support your travel, I made a helpful guide for everyone who wants to visit the Berkshire Meeting. It helps a ton with planning and FAQs.

This video should also be fun to watch:

Happy Berkshire Meeting 2024!

• 2 months later...

It's great to have all the side events in one place so you can plan your trip well. 

I enjoyed going the previous two years but I don't know if I can make it this year. The money for the Dilly Bars sold downstairs are going to charity so if I'm not there please eat two or three on my behalf. Take one for the team!

Article in today's WSJ about the impact of the Key Bridge tragedy on the reinsurance industry: https://www.wsj.com/finance/baltimore-bridge-collapse-could-fuel-reinsurance-pricing-e2db34fc?reflink=desktopwebshare_permalink

I hope to hear Mr Buffett's and Mr Jain's views about 1) Berkshire's likely exposure to the tragedy in Baltimore, 2) their thoughts on the likely impact of this incident on the reinsurance industry as a whole, and 3) whether they anticipate any specific challenges/opportunities for Berkshire going forward.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2024 at 3:22 PM, SI2020 said:

Anyone have any thoughts on the Trupanion event? You can register for the event on their site.  

https://investors.trupanion.com/news/events/event-details/2024/Annual-Investor-QA-in-Omaha-2024-f_Dz77QGtM/default.aspx

Think it's worth going to. I've spent quite a bit of time around management, and have also gotten to know some of their employees as well. I sold most of my position a few years ago but overall their product is very good. My dog, Peanut is covered under Trupanion. I'll probably be at the Q&A again this year. There's a few shorts that have done covered the company quite extensively on Twitter, I'd encourage you to read their work as well in case you wanted to ask some questions about some of those points at the meeting. Happy to chat more in person if you'll be there.

Best,

Eric