Buffett mentioned Korean company handbook by Citi(?), does any one know if this is something that is updated annually and available

bt1

I forget the source(possibly CNBC interview) but I vaguely recall Buffett mentioned Korean company handbook by Citi(?) that he had looked at before he bought a few Korean securities(I believe it was for his personal account as these were small in size for BH) , does any one know if this is something that is updated annually and available. Would appreciate if anyone has looked into this and could share their thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 1:57 PM, bt1 said:

I forget the source(possibly CNBC interview) but I vaguely recall Buffett mentioned Korean company handbook by Citi(?) that he had looked at before he bought a few Korean securities(I believe it was for his personal account as these were small in size for BH) , does any one know if this is something that is updated annually and available. Would appreciate if anyone has looked into this and could share their thoughts.

I don't know where he got the Korean security book, but I assumed he got a Japanese book based on the investment he made there recently too. 

He got the Korean book from his brokers at Citi.  I don't think anybody has ever shared a pdf of the book but I don't think it is a regularly published manual.  If someone here works at Citi maybe they can ask around and track down an old version.